The First Real Kiss

hey guys sorry that this chapter is shorter. i blened it in with the show Jericho with episode 15. hope you like

forest

Picture of Sarah

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Brandon’s POV

          I drove over to Cassandra’s house. For more than an hour, I’ve been trying to get a hold of her. Swiftly, I grabbed my phone and got out of the car. I walked around back in the woods. I typed her phone number into the dial pad. There was a sudden sound coming from the woods by the cliff. I walked over to the sound, and the phone hung up. Quickly, I dialed Cassandra’s number again. It rang and the noise was closer.

          When I walked out of the woods, I found, Cassandra. I rushed over to her and knelt next to her. Blood was pouring down the side of her head and a bruise filled her left cheek. “Cassandra, Cassandra,” I whispered. “Wake up, please baby.”

          Twigs snapped in the forest. I got up and a figure stood in front of me. It was, Cassie’s brother.

          “What are you doing here?” He asked.

          “I - I,” I was cut off.

          “What are you doing here?” Cassie’s brother screamed. His girlfriend stood behind him.

          “Look, I was just looking for Cassie that was it.”

          “Mmm, how do I know your telling the truth?”

          Cassandra’s looked over at, Cassandra. Cassandra’s brother rushed over to her.

          “Oh, no! Is she breathing, Kyle?”

          “Yeah,” Kyle, I’m assuming, looked over at his girlfriend. “Sarah, I need you to help me get Cass in the car.”

          I backed up. Sarah, I’m guessing, helped Kyle pick up Cassandra and brought her to the car. Kyle carefully put her in the backseat and Sarah went in next to her. Alone . . . again.

Kyle’s POV

          Sarah, Michael and I waited in the waiting room. About an hour has passed and a nurse came out. She was a little hefty. A frown came on her face. She told us that Cassandra has a broken arm and a severe head trauma.

          “Will she heal?”

          “We don’t know. All we know right now is that your sister has to stay here for a couple of days so we can test her. She’s still unconscious at the moment, but as soon as we get the tests back, she’ll be able to go home.”

          I looked down at the ground. Sarah tried to comfort me, but it wasn’t working. My dad walked in and saw us. I got up and gave him a hug. I’m twenty; I can’t give my parents’ hugs? Sarah got up and gave me another hug. Footsteps approached from behind me. I looked over and saw my mother. Tears came down her face. Dad pulled and my mom attached.

          “Its okay, Kyle,” She whispered. “It’ll be okay.”

           “It’s not Mom! It’s not!”

          She pulled me close. A nurse walked up behind my mother. My mom, dad and I turned around.

          “Well, your daughter is going to be okay,” The nurse told my father. “She’s stable and you may go see her now.”