6: Daring Rouge

WARNING: MATURE CONTENT

J.JK

The double doors of my private room opened and revealed the enchanting woman herself.

Kyong Haewon.

Dressed in all red which caught me off guard. Red was the most enticing color on anyone but on her it was even more enticing. It was like watching an inferno walk into the room.

A girl on fire.

And it was so alluring as she walked in the room with a fiery passion in her step. She then smirked and said, "I heard that you wanted me to be here golden boy, so let's see if you have what it takes to make me stay."

I smirked at her challenge. No girl has ever challenged me like this before. And yet again my mind wandered.

If she had this such powerful presence, why haven't I seen her before?

I decided to regain my resolve back, not wanting her to think she had the upper hand.

"Well then, you must already know, I have a game of truth or dare that I want you to join, unless you spite me enough to join," I challenged but that only lit a fire in her eyes as she replied, "Oh I spite you a lot but I love having unprecedented fun so I'll join."

I smirked then said, "Well then let me make the rules clear, the player should either follow through with the truth or dare or answer a very personal question that the rest of the players have agreed on asking."

She rolled her eyes as she joined us by sitting on the ottoman opposite us then said, "This seems stacked in your favor."

"Not really, since you like unprecedented fun, you wouldn't back down from any dare right?," I challenged again and this time it earned a genuine smile from her as she said, "It's good to see your finally catching on Jeon Jungkook, well then, let the games begin."

K.H

I bit my lip as I watched him take an empty bottle from the floor and placed it on the coffee table. He spun the bottle and to my surprise, it first landed on me.

I smirked then said, "Seems this game is rigged, of course it had to be me first."

"It's just a normal bottle Haewon unless you're too scared of what we might ask you to do," he teased, he raised one of his brows in anticipation of my answer then I replied, "Just give me the damn dare already."

"Seriously? No second thoughts for just answering a truth?," he teased again but I just shrugged then said, "I said what I said."

"Alright then, Namjoon why don't you give her a dare," Jungkook said and Namjoon just shrugged unamused.

"I'm not really sure how to give dares but I'll start it off with something light," he said as he set his eyes on me, "Text your crush and tell him or her that you love him or her."

Well. That was anti-climactic.

I sighed and easily typed the words on my phone and sent the message to myself.

"Did anyone receive a text message?," Jungkook asked the rest of the group and all of them just shook their head. I smirked and shoved the phone to his face and said, "I sent the message to myself golden boy, if you still didn't catch on."