Wiping the Smirk off His Face? :L

Sorry, if there is any Mistakes. x

Please VOTE.

COMMENT. ;D x

---------------------------------------------------

Part 3.

(2 Weeks Later)

''Hello, Sleepy Head. It's Time to go home.'' I Said, Trying to be Enthusiastic.

Shit, Did I Just say home as in... Oh.

''You know what I ment!'' I Flushed a Deep shade of Red, while he just chuckled.

''Is that an Invitation?'' He said with a Smirk. (Shocker! :/)

''No, It Certainly Wasn't. Your One hell of a Jerk. You know that Jake, Right?''

''I Know, But you love it.''

''NO!'' I Protested. Blushing aswell of course.

''Your so cute when you Blush.'' He Muttered.

In the End he wound up staying in my Guest room. He blackmailed me, Can you believe it? He Said he would press charges if I didn't let him stay at my house for a while. Like what the hell, Who does that?! Obviously Jerks like him do that but y'know.

''What are you thinking about?''

''Nothing, Jake. Nothing at all.''

''Tell me, Maxwell.''

''Will you stop it, with that Stupid Nickname!!?' I Shouted.

''No, Can do Babe.'' (Insert Smirk here)

''Pfft, Such a Perv.''

''No, Just your Personal Perv. Only for you.''

''Shut up! Jackass, I'm Going out.''

''Where to?'' He Pouted.

''To meet my Friends..''

''You mean the Idiots, who always get you arrested?''

''FUCK OFF, Since when was this your Business?''

''Since the day you ran me over with your Car, Darling'' I Watched as he Stuck his tongue out at me. He's so irritating!! I Had Needed to Hit this Punk. ;/

''Do you want to end up back in Hospital, My Love?'' I Asked with a Sweet Smile.

''You know you can't beat me up, right?''

''I'm Pretty Sure, I can Jake.''

''Hush, Little Girl.''

''I'm going out to the Garage, You Irksome Whore.'' I Laughed.

I Walked to the Garage and Put on my Boxing gloves, I Neeeded to let off some steam. I Punched and Kicked the Punch bag as Hard as I Could for about half an hour when I was rudely interrupted by... You guessed it JAKE. He Slipped his arms around my sides and whispered ''Do I really have that affect on you?''

I Couldn't see him, but I was sure as hell he'd be smirking.

''Get off me, you creep.''

''We both know that you like being in my arms.''

''We both know you're a Jackass, now get off.''

''You didn't say no, so I'll take it you do like being in my arms.''

Getting really annoyed right now!! :/

I Turned around so that my head was resting on him chest, so we were 'hugging'. Ha, He thinks I'm enjoying this, Well I'm not!

I Brought my Knee upwards. Right into his groin and Hard as I possibly could. He Quickly got out of the 'embrace' and fell on to the group groaning and clutching his little friend. Muahahaa.

''You Should have listened, that's all I can say.''

''I'll get you back, Princess.''

I Just walked out of the garage, Slamming the door in the process.

I Slowly Climbed the Stairs up to my Bedroom and Changed out of my Sweaty clothes, into some really old jeans and a huge t-shirt, it was my brothers t-shirt. ;/

Quickly, I Tied my Brown hair up into a Small ponytail, Shoved on my Trainers and headed downstairs. Unfortunately,

IT was waiting for me.

''Let me Pass, I Need to be Somewhere.''

''Are you going to see your so called friends?''

''No.''

''Then, Where are you going?''

''What are you, My father? Now Move!''

''Look, I'm Sorry. I'm only trying to make sure your ok. But I need to ask you something first.''

''Ok, Quick!''

''Why don't you let anyone in, Why don't you let people help you, Why don't you let some one be there for you?'' He Sounded Concerned? Wow.

''It's Nothing, Now I Really gotta go.''