Mauled By Physco Cannibals? :L

Description of Story.

This Story is About a 14 year old girl who Finds her life Very Difficult. She has to Juggle Schoool, Her Mum who has Teminal Cancer and her Brothers whom are Murderers? Will She Find a True Friend along the Way, or Even a Love Intrest? :]

There will be a Picture of Maxine..(The Main Character)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*CRASH*

I Laid Stiff in my Bed Waiting for Any other Noise or Movement. I Then heard two Heavy FootSteps approaching the Landing. Scared to move I just slowly and quietly pulled the covers over my head, Hoping for this to be One of my Stupid Dreams. I've been having these dreams for about 7 months, Mainly caused by an array of Events.. Which I Do not wish to recal.

*DOOR CREEEKS*

OhEmGeee, I'm Home alone and Gonna get Rhaped and Mauled by Some Physco Cannibal. What Do I Do!!? My Eyes Tightly Closed as the Covers were Ripped off me. The Man was Dressed in an All black Suit, Great he's a cannibal who thinks he's spiderman. Ohh the joy! He Removed the Balaclava. (Black Hat Covering Face) There, Standing Over my Bed was the Boy I Hoped never to see again. My Brother. He was Suposed to be out of my Life for Good. I Hated him, Every Bone in my Body dispised him. I Wanted nothing more than to Wipe that Smug smirk off his Bearded face.

I Was the First One to Speak.. More like Yell!

''AREN'T YOU SUPOSED TO BE IN PRISON? THAT'S WHERE YOU BELONG!!!'' I Yelled.

There was a Pause followed by A Hurt Expression from the One and Only Thug.. Oliver Lewis. He Never Likes to Show his Vunrablility. Maybe he's changed? I Can't think like that after what he did!!!

''Please Don't hate me Max. I Thought you'd be the Only one who hadn't Let me down, I Didn't do it Babygirl.''

''You Did, Don't you DARE Lie to me, you Pathetic Excuse for a 'Man'. I Said Holding my Fingers up Like Quatation Marks.

It Went Silent Again. I Needed Answers and Now!

''WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU HERE? HOW DID YOU GET IN? WHY DO THIS TO ME? I HATE YOU, I HATE YOU, I HATE YOU.'' I Stuttered at the Last Part of My Never Ending Battle with Words. I Wanted to believe that he didn't do it. But I Just couldn't. He Hurt me so Bad. I Burst into Tears and Pulled the Covers out of His Hands and On to me.

''I'm Here Because I Love you, I Want to tell you that I Didn't do it, I Smashed the DownStairs Window and Please Don't hate me.'' He Said as He Stroked my Cheek, Just like Old Times. When I Was 10 he used to Stroke my Cheek and Tell me he loved me every night before bed. But now, He was Nothing but a Scum.

My Fist Some how made contact with his Right Cheek. He was lying on the Ground Facing downwards. I Got his Hands behind his back and Pulled then as Hard as I Could before Sitting on his back and Whispering in his ear. ''Stay away for me and My Mother!''

After a Few Minutes he Stood up and Ruffled his Now Long and Messy brown hair.

''Don't they Make you Cut your Hair and Facial hair off when your in Jail?'' Oh my Holly Jebus! He was on the Run, Wasn't he!!?

''I'm Not in Jail, Maxine. I Am never going to Jail for a Thing I Didn't do!''

''OLIVER, You Were drunk that night, So How would you know whether or not you are Inocent?!''

(FLASH BACK)

The Idea of Going to a Party with My Older brother made me feel so Cool. He's like the Most Popular kid in school and All the girls were in love with him.

We Walked in to the Party, his Spikey brown hair Perfectly styled. Where as my Hair was Boringly Straight and Very Long.

A Little Later that Night and Everything was Going well Except the fact that My Brother was Snogging a Total slut right in front of my face. I Mean I'm 13, but Still I Don't wanna see this shit. Seconds later I Was brought back to reality when I Heard a Loud Crash in front of me. My Brother was on top of a Boy and Had just broke the Glass table. Glass was Scattered everywhere and Everyone was Just Cheering. The Slut who was Kissing my Brother was Just Laughing and Paying no attention to this On going fight.

There was about 10 minutes of What I Thought was Harmless violence until it turned serious. I Saw my Brothers face as he yanked this guy into the next room and Locked the Door. He was VERY Anger. He only got this Angry when he was 7 and I Was 5 we went out to Pizza hut with Our Mother and There was No Chocolate sauce left for his Icecream, Man was he Furious.

The Boy was Thrown against the Wall in the Other room and everyone Made an 'OOOOOOOOO' Sound. I Struggled to the Front where the Door was and Looked through the Glass. Oliver was Hitting the Boy harder and harder in the Face. He just kept going and going for what seemed like hours. When he was done he Opened the door and everyone ran in, Including me. One boy yelled 'I Wouldn't want to be in a Fight with Olliee, Hell no!' and a Girl who must have been his girlfriend was Crouched down by His Side, Kissing his Cheek. ''HE'S NOT BREATHING.'' She Sobbed.

My Brother Lead me out of the House and down the street to Our house. Once we were inside he Stormed to his room. All I Could hear was Throwing up Noises.

(END OF FLASHBACK)

Tears Poured down my Face. That was the Time when my Mother was Perfectly fit and Well. She was So Angry that she Called the Cops on her own Son, Which may I Add was the Best place for him, the Stinking jail cell. Where he could rot to death. THAT POOR BOY DIED THAT DAY and I Would Never forgive him for Killing him.

------------------------------------------------------------

Vote. <3

Comment. <3

Thanks. [;