𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒻𝒾𝓋𝑒

I just realized Anthony has been quiet for awhile. So I looked over to him. I wonder why. Is it because of me dating (Y/N)? I thought he was over her, but it can't be. He even said it himself that he didn't have feelings for her anymore. Hmm, I wonder... Maybe I should ask, but i'll wait till later.

"You guys ready to go?"

"Yep, you Anthony?" Eric asked.

"Mhm, sure." Anthony replies.

"Oh and Thomas, i'm not carrying Colton!" Eric says.

"Eric, I was playing. Just wake him up." I laughed.

I got up while holding (Y/N). We woke up Colton and walked to the car. We got in and drove to Colton's house since it was the closest to the fair. We didn't want to drive home this late, so we all decided to just stay the night at his house. When we got to his house Colton, Eric and Anthony ran out of the car, ran right to the pool in the backyard and jumped in it. I brought (Y/N) to her room and laid her on the bed. I took off her shirt and put a tank top slowly on her, so she will be more comfortable.

"Night love." I leaned down and kissed her cheek. I walked downstairs, took off my shirt and ran to the pool, jumping in.

An hour later we all got out and took showers. Right now Eric is past out on the couch, Colton is playing the ps4 and Anthony is outside. Maybe I should go ask him now. So I walked outside towards him.

"Anthony."

"Hm?"He says.

"You okay?"

"Yeah, why?" He replies.

"Well, you've been really quiet today."

"Oh." He says.

"Yeah, I was just wondering what's up?"

"Oh, it's nothing." He replies.

"Alright, but Anthony, I got a question."

"Okay?" He says.

"How do you feel about (Y/N)?"

"She's like a little sister to me. Why do you ask?" He says and raises his right eyebrow.

"Oh good, because for some reason I thought you liked her still." I laughed while rubbing the back of my neck.

I seen Anthony giving me a look. Right there, I knew he was lying and was about to snap.

"So what if I do like her. It's none of your damn business anyways!" He says.

"Geez! It was only a question."

"Yea, whatever." He mumbles.

"Anthony, you just made it clear that you like her by the way your acting."

"So what if I do? You can't change my damn feelings!" He says.

"Don't try anything." I glared at him.

"Mhph, I wasn't even going to." He says.

"Good!" I was about to walk inside but Anthony punched my shoulder.

"What the fuck!" I yelled