𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝓉𝓌𝑜

Anthony Prov.

We were all in the car going to pick up Colton and his sister because we were going to hangout.

Thomas wouldn't shut up about how he and (Y/N) been together for a three years now. Man, only if she knew how i felt. Maybe, just maybe I would of had a chance with her. I just can't stop thinking about her. It's so unfair! I knew her longer than him but he goes and ruins everything.

"Anthony, you alright man?" Eric ask.

"Yeah, i'm fine." We just pulled up to their house. I see Thomas getting out of the car and running to (Y/N), giving her a tight hug. I sighed and just stayed in the car.

"Hey, Anthony!" (Y/N) says and gives me a hug.

"Hi." I hugged back and smiled slightly.

They all got in the car. Colton and Eric in front,  me, Thomas and (Y/N) in the back.

"So where we going?" (Y/N) ask.

"It's a surprise." Eric says.

"Awww, come on. Just tell me." She says while pouting.

We all laughed at her adorable pouting face. Even though she was 20, she sure acts younger.

"Meanies." She mumbles.

We arrived to our destination. Right when we got there (Y/N) jumped out of the Car and got excited. She and Eric starts jumping around. I swear sometimes I wonder if the doctors accidently switch Eric and Colton at birth, because Eric sure acts a lot like (Y/N), but Eric always been like (Y/N)'s second brother. 

"Yay, the fair!" (Y/N) says.

"Yep and i'm going to beat you at all the games."

"No your not, Ant." She says.

"Hey! Don't call me that." I picked her up and threw her over my shoulders.

"How many times do I have to say not to call me that?"

"A lot, you Ant." She said and giggles.

"Your lucky I like you." I put her back on the ground and she ran around me laughing.