After School Practices

Jaemin was sitting on the stage of the schools along with his friends. This was their first day staying after school for preparations of the play. He looked around for Diana totally not because he had interest in her. His eyes lit up as he saw her walking in. She wore a bright yellow shirt that had the word equality plastered in the middle with bold red font tucked into some black jeans, and wore black platformed vans. Her hair was slightly wavy and she had a clip in her hair that was bright red. Diana was carrying some props in her hands as she looked behind her, Haechan was pushing a cart that had some buckets of paint on it right behind her.

He saw them laughing and felt a little sting but quickly pushed it away. Chenle saw Haechan and waved at him before motioning him to come faster.

"Hey guys! Sorry I had to get the supplies for the play." Haechan said as he pulled the cart up next to the stage, "While you guys are practicing lines I'll be painting in the background."

Jaemin's eyes fell on Diana who was standing awkwardly next to Haechan, holding props in her arms. He then looked at Haechan who grabbed them from her carefully before placing them on the ground quietly saying Thankyou to her,"You know Diana?" Jaemin asked.

"No not really I was pushing the cart in the hallway and she saw me, helped me, and now we're here." He placed his hands on his hips before looking around, "I should get started. The rest of the back stage crew are bringing other stuff." Haechan said before waving bye to his friends. He turned to Diana and gave a little wave at her, "Thankyou, again." He said before jogging to the side where the ramps were to get onto the stage.

Diana stood there awkwardly before slowly turning on her heels, "Do you want to sit with us?" A voice questioned her. She turned around and saw Jaemin looking down at her from the stage, "Actually that's not a question. Come sit with us." He told her.

Renjun turned to Mark in surprised, "Very demanding." He whispered quietly.

"New side of him?" Mark whispered back before looking at Jameins back. Renjun gave a slight nod before leaning on his elbows to watch Diana make her way up.

Chenle grabbed a cookie before Chaewon could, "I wanna greet her." He said to Chaewon who looked deafted at the fact she didn't grab the cookie quick enough.

Diana sat down her dark blue bookbag on the ground and sat next to Jaemin quietly. She gave a quick look at everyone, only recognizing a few faces.

"Welcome to our family!" Chenle said as he extended the cookie out, "Here a welcome gift."

Diana took the cookie and gave a smile to the boy sitting in front of her. "Be careful he probably didn't wash his hands." Jisung teased as he bite into his own cookie. Chenle gasped and put a hand on his heart, "I can't believe you said that! I did!" He looked over at Diana, "I did!"

"The mean one is Jisung and the whiny one is Chenle." June said as she scooted closer to Diana, "The one who looks like he doesn't care about anything is Renjun, Jeno is the guy who only wear sports clothes, Mark is the one who is slow to catch on to stuff, Chaewon is the nice looking girl, and you already met the busy one, Haechan.." Eveyone gave June the side eyes as she smiled innocently at them, "And thats just Jaemin." June finished.

"I'm not even mean."

"I don't whine all the time.."

"Do I look uninterested in everything?"

"Pft me slow? Never."

"I wear jeans when I feel like it."

"Well...I'm not always nice but I mean I agree!"

"I'm sorta glad she didnt say anything about me but this is June. The 'cool' girl every guy likes but turns out she's lesbian." Jaemin said as he dusted of his pants.