~Story Time Kids~

You were getting ready with Stefan for his big presentation for a video game company. The plan was to drop him off and wait for him in the car.

He actually asked you to drive him because you were his biggest supporter. Whenever dad got on his nerves, you were there for him to vent.

You trot down the stairs for breakfast, Stefan was already there, reading his book.

"Ready for your big day?" You ask, snatching the box of Frosties from dad, plopping down in a chair.

Stefan nods, completely infatuated with his book. After breakfast, we hop in my car, driving to the mile high building.

You pull into the first available parking spot, both planted in your spots, staring out the window.

".....are you gonna get out?" You ask, watching your brother fiddle with his satchel.

"I'm scared" he nervously admits, his eyes darting around.

"Hey! Look at me" you snap in his face, drawing his attention to you. "Deep breaths" you both breathe together.

"Now, you're gonna go in there and present your game, and they're going to love you" you say sternly, pinching his nose.

"Will you come with me?" He asks.

You nod, forcing yourself out the car, following Stefan up to the Tuckersoft building. You allow Stefan to exit the elevator first, you creeping behind.

"Steven right?" A large man with a thick beard and a obnoxiously loud voice.

"It's Stefan" my brother corrects him.

"Sorry mate"

You tune out their conversation and scan the office. It was a really big space with a few people here and there. It was clear that the business was just setting up.

You glance back at Stefan who was walking with that guy and another, rather skinny man with bleach blonde hair and a nice taste of style.

"Who is that?" He asks, a puff of smoke drifting out into the air. "Oh uh, that's my sister"

The man looks me up and down before walking towards me. "I'm Colin" he holds out his hand to shake, I gladly accept the gesture and shake his hand.

"Stefan's older sister, might I add" I smirk at Stefan.

"Really" He takes look back at Stefan, then back to you. "Well... we won't keep you waiting too long, just a bit" he offers his roll up to pass the time.

"I can't smoke in the workplace" you decline the offer. He nods, going into a meeting room right down the hall.

Colin gave off a chill vibe that you really liked, he was also quite attractive.

After a while of just looking, you had a sudden urge to make a decision. Should you patiently wait for Stefan or Search Colin's desk for who knows what?

You dragged your feet to Colin's desk, staring at his keyboard. You opened the drawer, trying to find anything interesting.

You thought there was going to be more computer parts but it was mostly trash, paper, pens, and stapler and other desk items.

You hear the door start to creak open, the voices growing louder. You quickly close the drawer, retreating to the near by window, pretending to look at the scenery.

"Not much to look at" you hear Colin's voice, rather close to your ear. "But plenty to think about" you say, turning to face him.

He didn't move a bit as the two of you were about 6 inches apart. "We need to stop by the record store" Stefan calls.