~Hush hush hush blush blush blush u r now my big fat Crush~

Colin 👾

I sigh staring at my empty tin of LSD, I practically travelled around the world with those. When the dealer said it would take a few a didn't think it be this long.

My usual dealer gave me call, revealing an address that I had to go to so I can pick it up. I've never done that before but it was also the first time I got LSD from them.

It almost felt like I was being set up, there was only one way to find out. I pushed myself off the couch, heading down to the first floor.

I decide to walk there, pulling my lighter out my pocket and untucking the roll up from my ear to in between my lips. I flick the lighter on, connecting it to the tip of the roll up.

Satisfied, I stuff the lighter back in my pocket, continuing my journey. About 10 minutes of walking I arrived at the hood part of town on a dead end street.

There was plenty of sunlight but it was getting ready to fade a away. There were people sitting on the back of cars and on the porches, there were kids throwing a football and playing basketball in the street.

The setting felt comfortable, like everyone around here was family and took care of each other.

As I walked down the sidewalk all eyes fell on me, I simply nodded a hello and kept on walking. The further down the street I got the less kids there were and more well built men were standing at the curb giving me warning looks.

I walked all the way down the house on the dead end, this was the place. The house stood out from the rest, it was a modern white two story house with a two door garage.

There were more muscular men in the driveway. I stood on the curb, dropping my roll up on the ground, crushing it under my shoe.

The guys lifted up their shirts revealing their guns. I was instructed to go up to the open garage by my guy on the phone.

I place my hands in my pockets and walk right past them with my head held high, focusing on the 1997 Mazda RX-7 in the garage.

"Yo who da fuck do this guy think he is?" I heard one of them say, along with a few snickers and other rude comments.

I examine the interior of the garage, there was some rummaging going on behind the car, but I couldn't see them. It might be the regular guy that I buy from.

I stepped onto the smooth gray concrete of the garage. I quickly get pulled back by my collar, with a gun connected to my temple.

All the men barked in my ear, the first thought was why couldn't I go in. "YOU DON'T OWN SHIT IN THERE!" They yelled.

I was more confused then scared, the thought of death never really affected me. I just stared at them yelling at me.

"BOYS!!" A more feminine voice yells.

The guys back away but a gun was still at my head. I relaxed a bit, finally being able to breathe without spit flying at my face.

"If you don't move out the way" she catches an attitude at the guy with the gun. He silently stuffs his weapon back in his waistband.

I clear my throat fixing the collar of my shirt. My eyes drag up and down a light milk chocolate colored lady, she was average high, thin waisted and very curvy.

I didn't know if she was the boss or the boss's girlfriend. "We got a new flavor over here" she smirks, earning her a few chuckles.

"You the one who ordered the acid?" She asks.

"I did"

"Sorry for these fools, pointing a gun at you" She gives a death glare at the man. "That's bad business!" She scolds.

I stood there, almost feeling uncomfortable, she was indeed the boss.

She waves him away "someone get me some chips"

One of the guys scurry off into a car and drive away. She walks in her garage, picking up a small container, bringing it back.

We were about two feet away, I looked down at the silver tin with a red bow wrapped around it in her hands.

"I just wanted to know what the guy ordering acid looks like, turns out they don't look too bad" she nods.

"And female drug lords aren't terrible" I return the compliment.

"How'd I do?" She asks, handing me the tin.

I gently pull the ribbon loose, pulling the lid off. I take out the tiny piece of paper, examining the design on the paper.

It was a tiny replica of the car in her garage with a crown on the top. "Your car?" I ask.

"I'm gonna print my own design on my own blotter paper, especially when I'm risking my life tryna make acid in a dark ass room, soaking it for four days"

I nod, deeming it was fair enough. "Plus it's in my blood" she shrugs.

"To make drugs?" I ask.

"To be a boss" she corrects me.

"And a very good one" I compliment.

"Thank you"

"1500" I pass her the neatly folded hundred dollar bills.

"It was only 1000" she counts my cash.

"Keep it, I've made enough money to buy a Lamborghini yet I still smoke roll ups" I sigh, thinking of that time in the office.

She giggles "big money then, I'm the same, as you can see, and you don't look like a Lambo type of guy"

"What type do I look like?"

"Hmmm... I see you in an orange 1967 Chevrolet Camaro SS" She crosses her arms, looking me up and down.

I was amazed at how well she knew her cars because I have not a clue to what that car looks like.

"We should go car shopping sometimes" I propose a date.

"You don't want to get involved with me" she says with a hint of sadness in her voice.

"I have a target on my back, I've taken peoples mans, so there's jealous bitches that want my head then the jealous men that are mad cause I make more money than them" she shrugs.

I believed her but death won't stop me from meeting a good person.

"If you die then I would die too, so we can see each other next life and we can do it all over again" I take her hand in mine.

She smiles, placing her other hand on her cheek. "Lets go car shopping then, I'll pick you up at 2 so we can ride in my car" she beams.

"See you around then" I wink before letting our hands drift apart, turning around and walking back down the street.

"Where the FUCK are my CHIPS!" I hear her yell.

I chuckle shaking my head, you can't help but love the boss.

I try to not address the other character for gender preferences but when I do it's always the same character and she, plus her name is up there in the pic- 🧸🍯