Chapter 12 - The Warning

Talia, I & Nyssa had used a grappling arrow to reach the rooftop of the building Aaliyah was on. They surveyed the destruction that they had caused and a smirk appeared on each of their faces as they saw the fiery words Al Ghul.

The three went back to their people before the assassins scattered in all direction, either going back to the respective safe houses in the city or leaving the city altogether to go back to wherever they had come from. Talia would stay in Starling City before heading back to her monastery in a couple of days. As promised, I took Nyssa & Talia out to celebrate at a club which was something I hadn't done in a long time. They drank and danced late into the night and woke up the next morning with hangovers.

I woke up around 12pm with Nyssa's arm draped over me. She looked so peaceful and happy. I still couldn't quite believe that I had managed to get Nyssa to fall in love with me but I was so thankful that she had. She was the reason that the darkness inside of me did not consume me. She made me a better person and I loved everything about her just like she loved everything about me.

I saw as Nyssa opened her eyes and the first thing she saw was Me with a small smile on my face. She smiled back at me and rose up to give me a kiss. The sudden movement caused her head to hurt so after she kissed me she fell back to the bed and placed her head on my chest. "Imagine if my father had seen us last night." Nyssa sighed while I laughed.

"We would be training new recruits for years if he saw me, you & Talia drunk last night." I said as I stroked her hair.

She placed a hand on my cheek and she moved herself to straddle me. She leaned down and kissed me passionately. "I love you" she whispered between the kisses.

"I love you too" I said looking directly into her eyes as my hands roamed all over her body. Both of them found that sleeping with each other again the morning after going out reduced the effect of the hangover massively.