Episode 1 - Remember This

My dad asked If I'd like to work with him. Yeah, that what he asked. I accepted it, of course. He's one of the most important lawyers in Europe, Bayern is lucky to have him and I'm beyond lucky to be able to work for him. While we were having breakfast I thanked him again for this oppurtunity.

''Thanks dad, working for you is a huge deal.''

''Don't thank for anything you already deserve Asteria. I looked at the employees CV's. None of them graduated from a university like yours. You had the highest grades in one of the world's finest schools. Remember this.''

I just shook my head and went back to my room to find something to wear. Our apartment is in the centre of Munich so going to Allianz Arena might take a while.

Finding something to wear. I'm 1.80 cm by the way so finding something to wear is hard for me. Father is 1.95, mom was 1.78 so my height didn't surprise anyone. Wish I was shorter though. 

Finally I decided to wear a black dress, a leather jacket, flat shoes and a nice, floral scarf. I'm not the kind to wear suits and stuff so this is my clothing. I got back to the living room and prepared to leave for the first day of work with my dad. We got into this new car, Bayern gave him and reached our destination in 30 minutes. 

''Oh god, traffic is so strange in here and the driver's seat is on left... I gotta get used to this. I can arrange you a car if you want to, you might need it.'' dad said.

''It doesn't matter really.'' I said. I wasn't able to think about a new car at the moment. I was so busy with thinking about how to introduce myself to Bastian... I could use my flirty face, my cold or innocent face. God, wish I was more feminene. My mom used to look amazing. She had curves, dimples, a heavenly face... Wish I looked more like her.

''We're here. What do you think about your first day at your job?''

''I'm excited.'' I said. It wasn't a lie. I was just more excited to meet footballer than starting my new job. We went through the enterence, got into an elevator, came to the office area. My dad has his own office but I'll be working with others. It's nice. They're showing me my desk. I'm basically Mr. Stuart Hollingberry's Consultant Assistant. Yeah that's proper to describe my job.

I'm doing paperwork, bringing him coffee, answering his phonecalls, organizing appointments...

Liking my new job. While I was working my dad asked if I'd like to meet some of the footballers so he went down to the stadium, I told him that I'll be joining him in five minutes but I'm stuck in the toilet. Not literally but mentally. I can't go out and make him aware my existence. What am I supposed to say to him anyway? 'Hi Basti, wanna make out?' That sounds like a plan doesn't it?

Somehow I got myself together, went down there but couldn't get off from the tribunes. My dad pointed me but I hid my face like an eight year old girl. This is too hard. I thought it would be easy.

I saw Bastian. I saw him, I saw him.

I saw Bastian Schweinsteiger for fuck's sake.

Calm down Asteria. Calm the fuck down. He didn't see me but I saw him. Aaaaannd Sarah Brandner. Shit. She's hotter than the magazines. She's with Silvia Meichel, Mario Gomez's girlfriend. I heard that they're very close. Kathrin Gilch is sitting on the tribunes alone. Manu is going to her, they're hugging. I couldn't feel more jealous. 

While these things were happening I sneaked from the pitch, went back to the office. I'm a coward, gotta admit that. My dad came back to the office and asked;

''Why didn't you come over. I was gonna show off with having such a succesfull daughter.''

''I wasn't feeling well. Maybe later.''

''OK, I'm going back to my room, can you get me some tea? God, it's almost impossible to find tea here. I'll give you some paperwork by the way. You must finish them until tomorrow.''

''Yes sir.'' I'm left my desk and headed to the kitchen-ish area, looking for some tea. I asked one of my co-workers but she didn't take me seriously. I know what they're thinking. I'm the boss' daughter... Who has came to a position which they've been waiting for so long. 

Sorry, really sorry for that. It wasn't my call.

I took my dad some coffee. Left the cup onto his desk. 

''I asked for tea.''

''Sorry, couldn't find any. But I'll ask someone to buy it.''

''Alright then. Your folder is on the table. Take it and start working.''

''OK.'' 

I'm not having a hard time with communicating with people because no one is talking to me. But I know everyone knows english here. I'm went to get some coffee but some girl stoped me.

''How did you become his assistant?'' She asked.

''He hired me.''

''Are you his girlfriend, mistress or something? But to be honest you look very childish and skinny so i don't think it's possible.''

''He's my father.''

''Oh, spoiled little girl gets the job then... That makes sense.''

''I graduated from the University of London with one of the highest points of all time, where did you attend?'' I asked sarcastically. I know this will make everyone think I'm a bitch but I don't care. I didn't get anything i don't deserve. They should know that.