The start

Part 1:

I was so nervous. I can't believe my dad got transferred half way through the school year. How was I ever gonna catch up on the new material? And make new friends? My anxiety was going crazy just thinking about it. I roamed the halls looking for my homeroom. After several minutes I found it. I walked in. And the teacher introduced me to the class and assigned me the only available desk next to a curly haired boy who was drumming on his desk. As I sat down the teacher began instruction but all I could focus on was the beat the boy next to me tapped on his desk. I couldn't stop staring. He was pretty good.

"Can I help you?" A voice whispered and the drumming stopped. My gaze moved from his hands to his face. He was beautiful. "Oh..I'm..I'm sorry.. You're.. You were.. You're really good." He was taken back at the compliment."oh..um thanks.. I'm a drummer" he responded "cool, I'm (y/n)" "ashton" I turned to look at the teacher assuming the conversation was over. "Hey, look I know you're new so if you wanted I could show you around and eat lunch with you and what not" he prompted "I would like that a lot" you responded "great!its a date"

*Lunch Time*

"Wait so you're from America?! That's quite the move." "I know it was terrible. The curriculum here is so different.. I have no idea how I'm ever going to manage." He took out a piece of paper and a pencil and quickly scribbled down an address. "Come over after school and I'll help you get caught up. It'll be fun"

"Studying..? Fun? Oh I have to see this. I'll be there" and with that the bell rang signaling last period.