Chapter 16- Pushing buttons

Hayley's POV

Ethan and I walked to my house, it was weird he cared about me then he wants me to do drugs? What kind of boyfriend is that? Ethan and I got to my house, we walked in. I didn't hear anything, usually somebody was home by now.

"Mom! Anybody here?" I yelled out.

I went into the kitchen and saw a note on the table it said.

Hayley,

Your dad and I are going on a buisness trip and we'll be gone the whole weekend, so you're staying at Kim's house just incase you came home to get something and Hayley forgot to tell you. Love you hope you have a great weekend and it's alright with me and your dad if you and Kim shift while we're away.

-Mom

Great so I'm suppose to stay at her place? Well that's not going to happen.

I walked back into the living room and saw that Ethan was on the couch waiting.

"So are your parents even home?" He asked me.

"No, they're on a trip and I'm suppose to stay at my friends house, well the girl I've been fighting with" I said to him.

"Oh, if you want we can stay here or you can stay at my place?" Ethan said.

"No it's fine I think I'll see if I can stay at my friends house" I said.

"Oh ok" Ethan said.

I sat down beside Ethan, Ethan grabbed my hand, he began to shift postions and he was facing towards me he leaned in and kissed me. It was a surprise to me at first,but I began to kiss him back, his kiss felt nothing like Kim's did. Hayley stop comparing everything he does to what Kim did! I told myself. We began making out, he wasn't a bad kisser,but I didn't feel anything. His phone started to ring so we broke apart.

"Hello?" He said.

"Hayley I have to take this, I'll be right back" He said and walked into the kitchen.

Ethan's POV

Hayley and I were making out, to be honest she wasn't a bad kisser, but I didn't feel anything like my dad said, but of course I knew she wasn't my mate, she was some random chick I heard in the woods and went to go find her. My phone began to ring and we broke apart, I checked to see who it was it was 'Nathan".

"Hello?"

"Hey, dude you got a sec?" He said.

"Hayley I have to take this, I'll be right back" I said and walked into the kitchen.

"What's up?" I asked him.

"We're pretty much ready to go,but do you have all the info on her?" He asked me.

"Her parents are gone for the weekend and she's suppose to stay at her friend's house,but they're in a fight so she's going to another friends house." I told him.

"Perfect, get the address of her other friends house or we can come right now?" He said,

"No not right now, I'll get the address of her friends house and we'll attack tonight" I said.

"What if her friend isn't a wolf?' Nathan asked me.

"Then we'll just take her and make her one of us or something like that, or just take the whole family and make them werewolfs then we'll have enough to fight that pack that my father was talking about" I said to him.

"Oh alright, sounds like a plan" Nathan said.

"Yeah, I'll let you know all the details" I said.