Chapter 14- Making new friends and reuniting with the old ones.

Hayley's POV

After Ethan and I left the ice cream shop we went back to his place and hung out.

"So what pack are you from" He asked me.

"Oh well I'm not actually sure, but my grandpa is head alpha I'll have to ask when I get home" I told him.

"Oh I think I'm from Broken Shadow, but I'm not sure" Ethan said.

"Oh cool" I said.

"Yeah, do you have a mate?' He asked me.

Shit he was so cute and I would date him if I didn't already have a mate, but maybe mates can change? I guess I'll just lie for now.

"No I don't how about you" I said.

"No, not yet. Listen Hayley I know that we've only just met, but do you think you would like to be mine?" Ethan asked me.

What could I say? He was really cute, but then there was Kim oh this was so confusing!

"Hayley you there?" Ethan asked me.

I guess I must have spaced out.

"Oh yeah I'm here sorry I'm just thinking" I told him.

"Listen, you don't have to be my mate or even date me I was just wondering" Ethan said.

"No it's not that I would like to be your mate and date you. Yes I'll be your mate" I said.

I knew I was going to regret this later, but Kim was happy with Julian right? I saw what happened unless she was telling the truth? Whatever I'm happy with Ethan.

"Awesome! This is gonna be sweet!" Ethan said.

'Yeah, um shouldn't you be in school?" I asked him.

"Oh yeah about that I'm not doing so well in this school do you think it would be alright if I switched to your school?" Ethan asked me.

Shit Kim was going to see us holding hands, whatever I'm over her I guess it wouldn't hurt.

"Sure it shouldn't be a problem, guess you should ask your parents first?" I asked him.

"Oh yeah I'll call them now, my dad should be able to make the switch by today since he's the Super Indentint" Ethan said and grabbed the phone and called his dad.

"Yeah I'm positive it's her dad, can you please make the switch?" He asked him.

"Oh Ethan I forgot to mention that i'm suspended from school till Monday so unless you want to go to school by yourself tomorrow" I said to him.

"Oh ok then I'll just go to my school till Friday then" Ethan said while covering the phone.

"Hey dad can I actually go to her school on Monday? She's not going till Monday and I don't want to be a complete loner. Great thanks dad! See you at home" Ethan said and hung up the phone

"Ok, the switch is made I'll be going to your school on Monday so what do you want to do now? Since it's like about 3:30" Ethan said.

Had time went by that fast? The last time I checked was when was it about 10:15 when I left Kims house.

"Um.. I guess we could go for a walk? Or chill here? Or go to my place?" I asked him

" I guess we could go to my school and tell them I'll be leaving on Friday and ask them if they need anything from me" Ethan said.

Ethan got up and started to walk out I followed him with all my stuff from the night before.

"Do you want to leave your things here instead of dragging it everywhere?" He asked me.

"Sure I'll just grab my phone from my bag" I said and put my bag down and grabbed my phone and shoved it in my pocket.

"Ready?" He asked.

"Ready' I said and we walked out of his house and to his school.

Kim's POV

After Julian and I finished eating the sandwiches we got changed and went swimming, it was nice being friends with her again even if she did have a bit of a crush on me it didn't bother me. When we got out to the pool we decided to tan first.

"Since when did you get a tattoo?" Julian asked me.

Crap she must be asking me about the tattoo that means I belong to a certain pack.

"Oh I got it a couple of days ago, my parents thought it would be a good idea. Hayley got one to" I told her.

"Oh ok do you want to go swimming now?" She asked me.

"Yeah sure, just let me send a text to Hayley quickly" I told her and grabbed my phone.

Me: Please come back to my house Julian has some stuff to explain. I don't want to lose you.

I sent the text and went swimming with Julian. After swimming we went back inside and watched a movie the phone began to ring I went to answer it.

"Hello?" I said to the person on the other line.

"Hi it's Hayley's mom is she there?" Hayley's mom asked.

What was I gonna say? We broke up because my ex best friend kissed me and she thought I kissed her? Yeah that would go over well.

"Um.. She's sleeping right now can I get her to call you back?" I asked her mom.

"Yeah sure, just tell her she can stay over for the whole weekend, because John and I have some important business to do and we're gonna be away. I've talked with your parents and they're ok with it" Hayley's mom said.

"Okay I'll tell her" I said.

"Have fun" Hayley's mom said.

"We will bye" I said and hung up the phone.

I went back over to the couch and checked my phone still no new messages from Hayley.

"Who was that?" Julian asked me.

"Oh it was just Hayley's mother. Apparently she's staying over here for the whole weekend." I said.

"Oh that should be fun!" Julian said sarcastically.

"Oh yeah. Hey do you want to go and see if you can come back on Monday instead of in 2 weeks?" I asked Julian.

"Yeah sure we can go back to the school. It would be a nice walk" Julian said.

"Ok I'll just leave a note saying that we went for a walk and we'll be back soon if they come home early" I said and went to find a piece of paper and pen  I wrote:

Dear Mom or Dad or Braden:

Hayley and I went for a walk with Julian we'll be back soon text if you need anything.

Love you lots

-Kim

"Okay we can go now" I said to Julian.

Julian and I began walking to school just like we were best friends and non of this crap happened between us. I hope Hayley replies to me so we can figure it out I hated fighting with her.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How did you guy's like this chapter? I know it's not as long as the other one are but oh well

Vote?

Comment?

Fan?

-Bethany