Chapter 8- Getting revenge

Author's note: Hey guy's I'm really sorry I haven't updated in a long time I have been busy with stuff, but since exams are over I can update and will be alot so on to the chapter!

Chapter 8

Hayley's POV

I couldn't wait to see Julian's face! I never thought that Kim had it in her to do this amazing stunt! Julian was sure in for in it. Sure we may get in trouble, but it was totally worth it. And just in case we did Kim printed out the stuff Julian said about us. We where waiting for Julian to show up.

"So you think this is going to work?" I asked Kim

"Yes it will, this is one of her deepest darkest secrets that she told me, I'm the only one who knows, and well I guess the whole school will find out soon enough" Kim said to me.

"I can't wait for her to show up" I said.

"Me to, oh I think she is coming now, let's go to my locker and just act casual like we are getting textbooks out of" Kim said

"Okay" I said

Kim and I walk to her locker and pretend like we are looking for her textbook. I look over to see Julian's face and I was right it was priceless if only I had my camera to take a picture of it. On her locker where a bunch of condom's and pregnancy test and a picture of a crib and "It's a boy!" balloon stuck to her locker and a big banner that said "Congratulations on your new arrival!" And a bunch of other stuff. She looked like she was gonna blow up!

 "Kimberly!!" Julian yelled and started walking towards us, she looked really pissed off.

 "What?" Kim asked Julian

 "Did you do this?" Julian asked.

 "Yeah I did, got a problem? I'm just letting the whole school know one of your secrets since you spilled mine all over facebook." Kim said

 "Why? I thought I trusted you! Me and Scott only did it once! Now your saying that I'm pregnant?  Thanks alot!" Julian yelled

 "You deserve it" I said

 "So you helped out with this stunt to Hayley?" She asked me.

"Yes I did, and I'm glad I did you need to be put in your place. Bitch" I said

After I said that everything went black.

Kim's POV

I couldn't believe Julian punched Hayley! If anyone deserved that punch it was me, but I mean still that was still rude.

"Julian! What was that for?" I yelled

"What do you think it was for? You did this! I trusted you Kim, I thought we were friends!" Julian said.

"Yeah well sorry to burst your bubble, but Karma's a bitch." I said to her.

"So you deserved it! Lesbian's are stupid!" Julian said.

By now a crowd had formed around us, and Hayley was slowly starting to get up. I went over to her and gave her my hand.

"Hayley are you okay?" I asked her and helped her up

"Yeah I'm fine, my eye just hurts a bit" Hayley said to me.

I looked at her eye it was all blue and black and swollen I can't believe Julian gave her a black eye!

"You should go put some ice on it, it looks really bad" I said

"Yeah I'll go to the nurse now" Hayley said

"As I was saying lesbian's are stupid" Julian said

"Julian I have had enough of you!" I said 

I punched Julian and pushed her into the lockers, Julian punched me  again but this time in the lip, I  scratched Julian's face and started pulling her hair Julian started doing the same to me. By this time a teacher had come and broken up the fight. We got sent to the principle's office for fighting and putting up those pictures on Julian's locker. Good thing I have those notes from facebook to show him. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guy's sorry this chapter is short but it gets better! Wow I just realized how stupid i must have sounded.. I mixed everything up! But it's all fixed now