Epilogue

EPILOGUE

There would be tales in the village about what had happened that night. When asked, Scarlett's mother Janet would only smile and say that Scarlett had been out taking goodies to someone's grandmother. It wasn't until later when Scarlett was seen in town that the truth of the matter came to light.

The villagers would stare in shock as a very pregnant Scarlett was escorted about by two huge gorgeous men that doted on her every whim. Some would say that she was dabbling in something illicit, her eyes were too big they would say. She had gotten too greedy, other's whispered. Her handsome lovers had tricked her, a few would add, although secretly they all watched the threesome with wistfulness.

The happiness that radiated from Scarlett was almost a tangible thing. She was no longer the sad baker's daughter. And Little Red no longer cared what conventions or society said was right or wrong. Her small family of three soon grew to four and then a year later, five. Three summers following their second son the twins arrived. Their last baby was born eight years after that fateful night.

Each cub was a boy, something that Scarlett later learned was common in werewolves. As they grew and went off to seek mates of their own some stayed together, and others traveled far and wide. But for years to come, every member of the family would return home to celebrate the night when their mother, Little Red met their fathers, the big bad wolves.

Grandma Mara would arrive with her three mates and croon about how she had arranged the entire thing with Janet.

Trevor would say something inappropriate about wanting to gobble her up, and Evan would sneak in as many kisses as Scarlett would allow. Trevor not to be outdone would lay one on Scarlett so passionate that the boys would roll their eyes at their parent's antics. Some would say that Little Red was ruined that day all those years ago, but Scarlett knew the truth.

That was the night when she was truly found. Looking up into the sky Scarlett thanked the Moon Goddess, and final flash of light flooded the sky.