Do you love me? (lemon)

Y/n POV
I herd the steers move  shins me on the bed I thought that Vegeta was just rolling over until i felt a hand over my mouth. I tried to yell but someone whispered in my ear. 
"Shhhhh it's just me don't be frightened." It was Vegeta he uncovered my mouth and grabbed my waist.
"I saw the towel fall, I wasn't disappointed." He smirked in the Mirror at me. I moaned as he bit into my neck. Pain and pleasure rushed over me.
"V-Vegeta..uh" I moaned. My neck started to bleed as he pulled away.
"Now your mine." His deep voice made shivers go down my spine. My skin crawled. He had marked me his mate. He spun me around to face him and kissed me. I was shocked but soon gave in  to the kiss he bit my bottom lip for permission to enter but I playfully denied. He undid my towel that made me gasp and he took advantage of this and went in. He pulled me close, I could feel his member in my inner thigh. He moaned as I rubbed my hand on it. We broke our kiss for air but not for long. He picked me up and threw me on the bed then went and locked his door he then started to take his cloths off. His chiseled abs and muscular body amazed me. He got on top of me and kissed me neck where he had marked me. I hurt but didn't at the same time. He was making sure it wouldn't go away that everyone would know I was his. And I wasn't mad I loved him.
"I ask your permission if I can do this, if you don't want to I will not go any further." He said in my ear. This was the first time someone asked for my permission back with freiza he would just fuck me for fun without mercy or reason. I stated to tear up and put my head in his chest.
"Yes I give you permission my prince."
I said he looked at me and pulled my chin up.
" I know how they used to treat you," I held her close , " I will never treat you that way or let anyone else's ever again."

Vegetas POV

I positioned myself at her entrance and waited for her to give me the ok to go in. Once she did I slowly pushed in. She moaned my name and clinched the bed sheets.
"Oh Vegeta!" She yelled I covered her mouth and kissed her to keep her quiet. I thrusted in and out. She was so tight I grunted and moaned as I felt her walls tighten. She let out a loud moan and came all over my dick. I thrusted faster and harder until I did too. White warm liquid came out of her hole. I laid down beside her and pulled her close.
"Vegeta I love you..." is all she said before drifting asleep.
"I love you too y/n."