Sorry

I put the Souter down knowing what would happen next. I have Kakarrot back the scouter and left the room and went my to mine. Y/n lay there snuggled in my blankets tears in her eyes. She must be having a nightmare I thought I climbed in bed next to her and held her close she put her head to my chest. I looked down at her and smiled she was no longer crying and had small smile on her face too.

Time skip

Y/n POV

I woke up in someone's arms I liked it they where warm and strong but I soon got over the feeling of lust once I figured out I didn't know who it was. I jumped up and say Vegeta laying next to me he hadn't woken up. I quietly got out of the bed and went to take a shower. The clock read 3:48am.

Vegetas POV

I woke up to the sound of running water from my bathroom I got up and saw y/ns cloths on the floor. I walked over to the door and cracked it open. It was steamy and hard to see through but I made out a very sexy body in the mist. I instantly noticed a tightening in my suit  I looked down and noticed I had a boner!  Wha- what this cant be happening then almost like clockwork the shower turned off.
"Someone out there?" I heard y/n ask. I rushed back to the bed and threw the covers over me. She walked out with a towel around her and slippers on.
"Awwww he's still asleep I would never tell him but he's really sweet and cute when he's asleep." Y/n said and walked over to my side of the bed. She looked in the mirror and started to brush her hair. I felt my boner grow and my face heating up. She thought I was cute? I opened one eye to watch her brush her shirt hair and then it happened- the towel had come loose and fell to the ground. She was exposed in front of me.
"Oops." She said and picked it up and wrapped it around her once again. Oh my gomiki what just happened... that just happened my face heated up faster and faster and my boner was bulging and hurting. I couldn't help myself any longer. My instincts kicked in like a bitch.