Her prince charming (The end)

You were getting ready for the ball, your dress and hair looked like this

Then you were ready for the ball, "Im ready Hikaru, Karou" "Then we shall go Y/n" Hikaru said we walked to the limo, Karou opening the door for me "Thank you Karou" once we got inside Hikaru and Karou were smirking like they were planning somethin...

Then you were ready for the ball, "Im ready Hikaru, Karou" "Then we shall go Y/n" Hikaru said we walked to the limo, Karou opening the door for me "Thank you Karou" once we got inside Hikaru and Karou were smirking like they were planning something at the ball, I just ignored them like it was nothing

(At the ball)
When we got outside the school looked so beautiful "Well Y/n go inside, me and Hikaru have to go regroup with the host club for something" I nod "Ok" we three separated leaving me with a crowd of girls and boys till the music turned on and everyone walked on the side and me and Kyoya were in the center, there were silence in the air then "Will you dance with me my lady" Kyoya held his hand out to me 'W-What am I suppose to say...' Without thinking I grabbed his hand blushing, we began to dance as the spotlight was on us, we didnt care if we had all the attention we were dancing with each other wether if we were smiling or blushing we still danced when the music stopped me and Kyoya went outside and sat under the cherry tree where we had our first kiss "Y/n I have something to tell you" He said holding my hand "What is it Kyoya?" I tilted my head wondering what he would say "I love you..." My face went red after he said that "I love you too Kyoya..." We both stood up on our feet, Kyoya lifted my chin holding my waist then, We kissed... under the cherry tree will all the stars shining bright, but this time I didnt bother to stop him from kissing me, This time I really do love him.

(The end)