The first day!

When I got to school I got lots of stares of EVERYONE!

I hid behiend my brothers of course, "Hey Hikaru who's
that behind you?" On of the girls say "Oh it's our"
"Sister of course" Hikaru and Koruo said "Oh hi I'm elly!" She said while glarying at me "H-Hi I'm M-Misa nice to meet y-you" "Sorry she's really shy, but anyways" Hikaru's Hand held her chin, "I'll be seeing you in the host club" all the girls Fangirled of course 'Blah love is disgusting', when walk to class bumping into someone, or some people, one of them had blonde hair with purple eyes, and the other one has black sleek hair with glasses "K-Karou who are t-these p-people" "N-No there the really 'MEAN' Bad guys I was talking about!" "HIKA! SAVE ME!" You jump into your brothers arms leaving The blonde hair in his corner "I'm not a bad guy I'm a king!" He said while crying "I'm sorry about him" the glasses boy said "It seams we have another lady in the school, so tell me, what is your name m'lady" 'Why is this dude calling me m'lady?!' "I'm Misa, Misa Hitachiin" then his eyes widen "I-I didn't know about you existence, you must be a sister of Hikaru and Karou, am I right?" "Y-Yes" "ALRIGHT LETS GO MISA!" Hikaru and Karou pushes me away giving the glasses boy a death glare, the glasses boy started to smirk while the blonde hair boy said "I think we have another host or should I say Hostess (If you don't know what hostess means it means entertaining Boys and girl and for a host it means entertaining girls)

~~At lunch~~

"Misa, Me and Hikaru has to go somewhere so do not go to that hallway and explore ok?" Karou said while leaving with Hikaru "Ok!" With that they left 'I wonder what's in that hallway... you broke a promise and went to the hallway, you saw a abandoned music room witch is Music room #3 you opened the Big doors, and rose petals came out! Then you saw a bunch of boys!

~~What will happen next~~