chapter 3

We left the filthy lab of my friend, heading back to my home or office.

 We arrived my office after sneaking past the people and Vamps.

 Then we entered my office which was also the same door she had used to come here. ”bye” she said while putting on a sad face.

 “Come with me please “her lips popped up and her face looked childish, it looked convincing “no”, I replied aggressively while walking back.

 Then she hurried towards me and gave me a kiss on my lips. The only thing I remember was me closing the door.

 When I stopped, I was in the real world. She said “welcome to Manhattan”.

     I saw tall houses and cottages which almost touched the sky, the people walked carelessly in straight lines like (idiots) managers.

  I was turning and looking around; watching the surrounding and what I was seeing seemed to baffle me.

  Then a man in blue and black uniform, gun strapped to his waist walked up to us.

 “I need some ID please” she had begun to shiver, said to him “my dad just got kidnapped and we have to kill the person who did it or he will destroy the world”.

 The man in uniform looked at me as if I were an infant “are you kidding” he asked surprisingly.

 He walked away laughing along the way.

   She said “thanks for saving me”.

 She then held my hands and ran with me to a place called McDonalds.

  She sat down inside the room filled with noisy humans.

 Then a woman in white walked up to her, “what do you want” she asked politely.

 “I need two domino’s pizza and a wends kids meal to go with it”.

 The lady just walked away.

  She came back with a squalular (by the way it doesn’t exist, I just guessed that if there is circular then there must be squarlular.)Box in her hand.

 She kept it on the wooden table, and then I opened the box and saw a circular bread which had vegetables on it.

 I asked “what is this” she said “this is called an Iphone, you eat it.”

  I ate the IPhone very well, it was very delicious.

  We exited the overcrowded gathering of humans and began walking on their streets.

 There was a mass population which moved with us and seemed to be counting their steps.

 Then she walked me to a red light, I ran across the road and no car seemed to move.

I then ran to and fro and it seemed that the cars were afraid of me.

 Then I ran back to her. She was looking at something; I walked up to her and asked “what is it”.

 She answered “I want you to go tell that man in uniform that you have some drugs to sell”.

 He dressed like the man we had seen before, so I wasn’t afraid.

 “Why” I asked curiously.

 “It’s how we greet here”

 So she gave me some two hand sized bottles which read “allege”.

  I then took it and as I was walking towards the man, I mistakenly hit a girl, she looked at me and her eyes were beaming with passion (not love).

 I said “I have some drugs”, she laughed and said “I love your pickup line, take my number”.

 She wrote down some numbers on a peeve of paper and gave me; she then said “seriously call me”.

 I continued walking towards the man in uniform, his gun was out and he was playing with it.

 He leaned on his vehicle hitch had an emblem written “law and order NYPD” (don’t ask any questions, this is fiction.)

 Then I approached him form the front and said in a tender voice so as to be polite “sir, I got some drugs to sell” he looked at me kindly and then asked “where are they”.

 I took out the bag of bottles she had given me, as I was taking it out, he took out his guan ND pointed it at me.

 “Drop the drugs now or I will shoot”

  I sent my finger into the circular hole in front of the gun and said “this is too small to be a ring”.

 “sir I got them good drugs” I insisted, he then took out a smaller gun and shot it at meme dogged the flying roach which came form the gun and said “sir I have the drugs to sell”.

  People had gathered there and then and were laughing at me; I guess there were happy because I was greeting the man in uniform politely.

 The next thing I know, he takes out a black thingy ND says into it “I need backup, all your got, even the president”

 Then as I was standing there, 88 huge cars with guns on them came, they had no roof.

 Then some people in camo uniforms came out and pointed their own guns at me, they said “drop the drugs”.

I insisted now aggressively because they were many “I have drugs to sell”.

 I wanted to do that because I felt as if I were popular, there were many people in uniform looking at me.

 Then I decided to run towards the girl, as I was running, they shouted, “stop or I shoot”.

 I did not care because I had already greeted them, they were selfish (not selfie) and wanted all the greetings to themselves.

 They shot some small flies which stung my body with force. They were many and they all fell off.

 Then the people in uniform ran back to their cars and went away.

  Then I ran towards her and we sneaked into an alley and went away. I loved the way they greeted here, even though it took so long.

   This place called Manhattan was great and the people were friendly, I wish had to live here instead of vampirica.