Vampire Nation 1/V

The sun was shining its light as usual; the moon was in a queue, waiting for the sun to go down so it can take its place.

  I sat and watched the sun go down; it was an epic and lovely moment.

My name is Christopher  and my friends call me Chris the stopher.

I live in America and I a vampire dentist.

I am not a vampire but I make sure they have clean teeth so they can use it at night.

  I am from the Northern Vampire tribes and in our tribe, we are kind and very caring.

  As I was sitting outside and enjoying the free sunlight, my dad called for me “Chris” he said.

 I hurried in so not as to make my dad angry.

 He gave me a seat beside his favorite rocking chair, he held my hands and said “my son I love you but I need you to do something for me”.

 I said “dad anything for you is OK”

He said “get a life”. I was surprised why he said so, maybe because I did not have a girlfriend.

  I went to work that day and sat there, playing with the dangerous knives when someone knocked on the door, I ran and opened it thinking it was a patient.

  A human girl my age ran inside, I had seen humans only on TV, her teeth looked normal and not sharp or pointed, she was beautiful than the vampires I ever heard of.

  She ran towards me and hid behind me, I asked her “what is it” she looked at me and didn’t seem scared.

  She said “please kiss me”, I had not eaten anything since morning and I hated blood, I did not do anything, then some man entered dressed in a uniform, he had a gun.

  He said “do you know here” I wanted to refuse but she came close to me and kissed me on my lips, that was my first kiss ever.

 The cop went away leaving her there with me. She did not look scared at all of me,  I did not have any features of a vampire I was like human but the only thing was that I could fly, not fly like a bird but have wings and fly.

  She stared into my eyes, I was ashamed and shy that she stared at me, the look she gave me made me confused, I ran out and she followed me.

  She smiled “where ae we” she asked, I answered “we are in Vampirica.