Date night // SMUTTY // P2

You could feel his hands on your hips while you fumbled with your keys to get your door open.
You could feel his heavy breath on your neck.
You finally got the door open and Jason pushed you inside, turned your around and kissed you.
You wrap your arms around his neck and pull yourself closer. His arms moved around your back and found its place on your lower back.
Jason picked you up and you wrapped your legs around his waist as Jason kicked your door shut.
He started walking around with you still on his waist, confused to where the bedroom was.
"First door on the right"
-
Jason kicked your door open and dropped you onto your bed and let out a sigh while touching the lower part of your body.
-
"You have no idea how long I've waited to be with you again"
-
He started kissing your neck knowing that you'll have hickeys in the morning.
You get up to lean on your elbows and sit up to undo your lace top, Jason lays back and watches.
Your top falls and Jason looks you up and down and pounces on you being more aggressive with his kisses. You laugh as he kisses down your chest, he gets to your jeans and unbuttons them, he pulls them down instantly and kisses up your leg.
Your hand finds his hair and lightly pulls, making him moan. He looks up and slowly starts to take off his shirt revealing his abs.
You place your hands on his chest and bite your lip, which made Jason crazy.
He leans up more to fumble with his zipper and to reveal his huge dick under his grey Calvins.
Jason smiles seeing your mouth open in shock
Damn.
He teases your sex with his, making you moan loudly, he spreads your legs wide and you feel him plunge into you, filling you to the brim, you scream feeling him stretch you open. You feel his hand make its way up to your neck and wrap around it , lightly choking you which turned you and him on.
His thrusts got needier and faster and his kisses got more aggressive, as he slowed down you felt him release into you which made you do the same.
He dropped beside you and turned on his side to look at you.
You turn around and kiss him.

"That was the best sex Ive ever had baby"
"Mmm it was okay"
You said sarcastically.

"Damn I'm never leaving"
-
You turn around, your back facing him and feel his hand squeeze your waist and him snuggle up to you.

That was the best night you've ever had.
You couldn't wait for the morning.
—-////
//: yall i told you I would include some smut ooooof , comment any requests or comments you have about the chapter or any other.
Thanks for reading 💗💗:\\