Not Fair | A Bastian Schweinsteiger Fan Fiction

''Ms. Hollingberry, what do you think about Germany?'' This question made me realise that I'm still alive, and this is real. So I stopped daydreaming and helped my father get the job. He just didn't know that I want this job more than him. ''I really like Germany. It's a lovely country with nice people like you. Glad my father brought me here.'' 

''And what do you think Mr. Hollingberry? Will you take the job?'' The man asked my father. He was trying to understand what I was thinking in the meanwhile. I didn't want to look too enthusiastic but I wanted him to take the job more than anything. So I can stop daydreaming, tumblring, fangirling and just be with the whole Bayern team in real life. 

''What do you Think Asteria?'' He asked. 

''I think you shouldn't miss this oppurtunity.'' I said. He turned to Mr. Warner and shook his hand. ''Alright, I'm accepting your offer.'' 

Don't start screaming Asteria. That would make you look excited and make your father wonder what's going on in your head. 

After accepting the offer we flied back to England to pack our stuff. My grandparents were looking really sad. I tried to comfort them ''Don't worry Gran, I'll come over to visit as often as I can.'' But the didn't look convinced. Father spoke to them, we had our last goodbyes and went back to Germany to start our new life.

Dad didn't want to stay in London after my mom died. It's been 4 years but father couldn't get over it. He needed to stay away from her memories. I know everyday was a nightmare for him there. He's gonna be the head of the Law department of Bayern Munich. This is very exciting for me because I grew up as a Bayern Munich fan. Yeah, I'm %100 British but there is something about German football teams that makes me wanna support them.

I used to spend my days on tumblr, looking at pictures of the team, I know every little detail about their lives... Especially about Schweinsteiger. My dad would have a heart attack if he knew how many files I have on my laptop, just full of their photos. He doesn't want me to think about boys. I graduated from University Of London last year. He wants me to be a succesfull lawyer like him. 

My grandparents are also lawyers. It's like destiny. If you're a Hollingberry you have to be a succesful lawyer. I don't have any problem with being a lawyer, i like it. But my problem is that my dad thinks all footballers are players, and being one of their wags is very humiliating for him, being recognized because of a footballer is the most shameful thing if you ask him. 

Long story short, he wants me to focus on being a lawyer. That's why I'm hiding my fangirl side from him but it's getting harder day by day because it's a part of who I am. When I get there, hiding will be almost impossible.