Chapter eleven

Our heroes were at the border of Cat City. "Hurry up Fighter and Star there is precious time we could use later." Sword Kirby prodded them on.

Fighter is put up with Sword telling them what to do, even though he is right. Fighter doesn't exactly like Star or get along with him but he stood up for him to. "You can't tell us what to do!" he yelled out. "You are right herd in Cat City the queen is the boss of you." Sword replied.

Star and Fighter looked confused. Sword studied their faces and sighed "Did any of you read the books Chestnut gave us?" Sword said.

With no answer he gave up and kept walking. Ender had a worried face and Moonbeam noticed "What us wrong? You seem like there is something on your mind?". Ender sighed "The Cat queen doesn't like visitors that are not cats." she explained. "I don't get this uh.. Kitty Kingdom stuff. It is stupid, not that you are stupid Ender..." Matt said as Ender's eyes turned red. Matt tried to teleport away but Ender was a cat and Enderman hybrid so she followed.

Moonbeam sighed, her friends all have stories and heritages while she doesn't know where she was from. She spent her whole life with Ms.Marla and no other. Moonbeam read in the book about Dreamworld and it said that all the people have stories to tell and legends to say. Everyone has a part to play. Mysterious heroes such as the Dream team has a prophecy to remember. Even heroes that are known for something big. Big or small ever the tiniest ant has a big part in Dreamworld.

This was her chance to be known.