Chapter ten

"Yes I do sound like her because.. I gave it my voice to it just for you." Luna explained. Moonbeam looked at her in awe. "Wow! That is amazing! But... wouldn't you lose tour voice after that.." Moonbeam said. Luna turned to look at her sisters and said "They helped me practice various spells to help me get it back because without me voice I.couldn't do the most powerful spells.".

Moonbeam studied each and every one the sisters. All of them so different, even opposite can love each other and be sisters. "Can we go now?" a very impatient Star asked. "Sure let's go." Moonbeam said with a wave to the Keepers.

Ender led the group to where Cat city was. "I'm thirsty..." said Sunflower. "Yeah me too can we take a water.break." Peashooter added. Since plants will die without water, they stopped at a lake and scooped water into some canteens.

meanwhile

Woody was looking at the Dream orbit ball and cocked his head. "Come on big marble, do something!" he yelled at it.

Seconds later M&M came in. "Um sir, would you like to see the others?" he asked. "No, I need to sit down and relax." Woody said as he sat down. Then the chair tipped back and Woody fell out.  "Give me a few days and I'll be fine. After all my dumb luck will help me uh.. how you say it?" Woody asked. "Heal faster is what you are looking for." M&M anwsered for him.

Today is gonna be a long evil day.... M&M thought.