T W E N T Y F O U R

"Jeeez." I groaned. "Chill kitty cat. No need to get nervous." I chuckled. "I'm not nervous you idiot. I'm just impatiently waiting for my friends to come." He nodded rolling his eyes. "Sure." I couldn't bare another second with Stephen's workers. They were a pain in the ass. Quite a second later I could hear the stairs squeak. I ran down a smile spreading across my lips when I saw Sid and Stephen. I threw my arms around them hugging them tightly.

"I was getting worried. You idiots took so much time." The just laughed. "Ya the amount of people we had to kill wasn't less." I pulled back grossed out. Stephen's tailored shirt was drenched in blood. While Sid looked like he bathed in mud. I could help but suppress a laugh. "Idiots." Stephen rolled his eyes passing by me. "Carajo Cabrona." I turned around. "What the fuck does that mean?" He shrugged. Sid chuckled. "If you knew." I pursed my lips. "Did you just insult me you morron?"

He raised his hand shusshing me of. "You ass." Just when I wanted to hit him Sid held my arm. "Woman stop behaving like a psychotic child and shut up." One of Stephen's bitches laughed. "I'll kill you." I have no idea why I was acting like this. I felt like I was drunk. But all I drunk was a glass of gin tonic. "Come on." Sid pulled me with him into a room. Stephen stood there pouring himself a drink. "Let's get drunk." I rolled my eyes grabbing the glass out of Stephen's hand. "You don't have to tell me twice."

I gulped down the glass in one shot as Stephen glared at me. "Coño." I crossed my arms. "Stop insulting me in foreign languages." He chuckled. "Not my problem." I rolled my eyes. Just a drink and I was already drunk. I'm a light one. I can't drink more than 2 glasses. In that moment I had to remember how it ended last time when I got drunk with these. I was in Stephen's hold letting him do dirty things to me. "Anyways how did you manage to kill all these people by yourselves?"

"Who told you we killed alone?" I raised my eyes. "One, we have people who helped us. To we got help from another gang." Ya right me. "Really why would they?" Sid shrugged. "Seriously I don't know. The woman katana is actually on the side of the Russians meaning she's our rival but she helped us. Maybe it was a game but in that moment we did need help. It weren't just 10 people. It was dozens." I nodded gulping down the drink. Ya I just made an enemy by backstabbing my allies. But hey friends first right.

"Ya about that I.." But I was interrupted by loud shots. "Seriously?" I rolled my eyes. "You stay here I'll check." Sid walked out as I got hold of a strip pole they had. Nothing better to hold. "How much did you drink?" I could feel his breath on my ear. I laughed turning around. "1..No 2...ok actually 5 before you came. Or more." He rolled his eyes. "You choose the best timings. People are attacking us and here you are getting drunk for fucks sake." I smirked."Why not? I just can't be around you like this?"

What am I blabbering. "Why can't you?" I circled around the pole. "Ya because it's awkward as hell man. I almost fucked you." It was quite while everything that came out of my mouth was nonsense. "You know it's hard. I mean I can't help but want to jump on you and devour your lips. And let you fuck me until I lose control." He just smiled. "So you felt it too?" I rolled my eyes. "Anyone with a heart would. I'm not insane and not want to rip the clothes of you Adonis."

All I felt was a hand grabbing my waist. "Nasty mouth." He whispered as my back hit his chest. My body just molded against his as he had an arm around my chest. "You're mouth is getting you in big trouble love." I smirked. "Then may it be. I don't care." Merely a second after he placed is lips on my shoulder the door jolted open. A man pointed a gun at us. Stephen jumped in front of me shooting that man. " We have to get out. Now." He grabbed a hold of my hand.

We passed by bodies laying. Most of them were Stephen's people. I knew that Ivanov wouldn't give up. He's a old corpse which still has the power of a giant. Atleast that's what they say. I haven't met him. "Run." Stephen pulled me with him as my legs struggled to keep up his pace. "Faster Harriet." Bullets passed by us. Instead of running faster I grabbed my gun which had tucked safely. The adrenaline had got me down from my high. I was sobber as hell. I shot a man that passed by me gaining Stephen's attention.