T W E L V E

"Does it look good?" I asked as I combed my frizzy hair. "For the millionth time you look hot. If I were a man I'd fall for you." I playfully rolled my eyes at her before adding a little red lipstick to my Brownish pinkish lips. It went well with my skin since I was a little darker.

I've heard a lot of racists shit because of my skin. And it wasn't even that dark. It was kinda caramel a little more fair. I'm purely against this whole racism. Skin colour doesn't say anything about the person. I literally freak out when people make stupid comments because of my skin colour. I'm human for fucks sake.

After finally being satisfied as I looked into the mirror I smiled. "Not bad." I said making Harper roll her eyes next to me. "Now shut the..." before she could finish the sentence we heard a car honk. "Shit." I cursed immediately grabbing my clutch and putting on black flats since I was miserable at walking on heels.

Harper giggled as I almost tripped over my own shoes as I heard towards the door. I glared at her. " Bye Harry. Have fun." She winked at me and I rose my eyebrow. "Sure bye." I walked down stairs and excited our apartment. Stephen's car stood infront of it with him leaning against the car.

His dark hair gelled back smoothly. Those vibrant eyes shining so brightly. A black buttoned up shirt which hugged his defined muscles perfectly. This is what I call the perfection. As soon as he acknowledged my presence his eyes met mine. I felt my cheek heat up as he scanned me from top to bottom.

As if it satisfied him he smiled at me. I replied the same smile as I slowly walked over to him stopping an inch away. He slung his arm around my waist smiling down at me. "You look incredible." He whispered making me turn away and blush. " Thanks." I murmured as he tilted my head to face him.

For a moment we just looked each other. Feeling each others warmth. Hearing each others breath. Looking into each others eyes. Trying to read one an others soul. I hesitantly rose my hand to caress his cheek. Just when I was about to remove it he sunk his cheek into my hands.

His freshly shaved skin feeling soft against my hand. Tracing down his jaw line just admiring his beauty felt good. "Shall we?" He asked and I released myself from his grip nodding. Both of us got into his car and we drove away from the house. God that was kinda embarrassing.

The drive didn't have any awkward silence as you might have expected. We talked. Just a brief conversation. "So where are we going?" I asked after I replied Harper's text and talking with Stephen about random stuff. Stephen just shrugged with a smile. "Wait and see?" I pouted. "Come on atleast a tip."

"Ok fine. We're not going to any fancy restaurant." My eyes whidend. "But that's where you go on first dates don't you?" He cocked his head raising an eyebrow. "Is there any rule? I don't like to the same lame shit like everyone else. Let's try something new." I nodded and smiled playfully.

Atleast he was a little thoughtful. Or different minded whatever you'd like to call it. "We're there." It felt like we just started a second ago and here we are. I think because we have been talking a lot the time past by pretty quickly. As I looked out I realised we were standing outside of a little house.

"What is this?" I asked as Stephen helped me get out. "A house." I rolled my eyes. "Idiot. I mean why are we here?" I asked fixing my dress. "Let's go in and you'll see." I followed him inside the house. It was big but not too huge. It was a cosy three story house. It was decorated in with lights and people standing everywhere. What the fuck is this? "Stephen what are we doing here?" He put his finger on his lips motioning me to stay silent.

"Hey yo." Stephen called out causing an older man's attention. Stephen looked like him. The same captivating eyes. The perfect defined jaw. The sharp nose. Stephen was a copy of this man. So I'm sure it's his father. I'd have never thought that a old man can look this handsome. If Stephen looks like this when he's older then damn he'll be hot. "Hey son."