reason five: phenomenal in bed

The ping of her phone distracted Lisa from the textbook she was reading, plucking it off the table she swiped across the screen to open the message, grinning when she saw who it was from.

[JISOO: 22:10]: How are you feeling?

[22:11]: I'm ok thank you, sorry I meant to text earlier, got held up at my friend's. Dalgom wouldn't let me leave, I think he felt guilty.

[22:15]: That's alright. I just wanted to make sure you were ok. It looked like a pretty nasty bite.

[22:18]: You going soft on me Jisoo?

Lisa could almost see Jisoo's flustered expression as she scrambled to type a reply.

[22:23]: No, just doing the decent thing and checking in seeing as it was because you were trying to impress me that you got bitten in the first place.

[22:25]: Either way it's cute.

[22:30]: Thanks, I guess seeing you with animals was pretty cute too, or whatever. Anyway, I'm going to go to bed. Hope your hand feels better.

Lisa laughed at the awkward nature of Jisoo's texting. She could imagine Jisoo staring at her phone, bottom lip trapped between her teeth as she tried to act cool. Tapping out a reply she couldn't resist one last dig.

[22:33]: Sleep well cutie, I'll be dreaming about all the ways I can date you after the beach party.

[22:35]: Shut up Manoban.

Lisa laughed aloud.

Point Lisa.

"We should go out tomorrow." Seulgi flopped into the seat next to Jisoo, who was sat at a table in the canteen staring into space.

"What?" Jisoo started out of her trance, flushing guiltily. Seulgi arched an eyebrow knowingly.

"Tomorrow night, we should go out, get a few drinks. Relax a little."

"I dunno Seulgi I have an experiment I really wanted to run and it'll be..."

"No." Seulgi cut her off mid-sentence.

Jisoo blinked. "No?"

"You're not cooping yourself up in the labs for another weekend. You're going to come out, have fun and spend time with your best friend."

The look she levelled at Jisoo left little room for argument, and Jisoo knew better than to argue with Seulgi. She wasn't studying Law for fun, although she did get a kick out of arguing with people, she was incredibly good at her chosen major and Jisoo had lost many arguments against her. Although these arguments mostly revolved around Seulgi's inability to get out of bed before 10am.

"Fine!"

"Great!" Seulgi squealed. "So, what were you thinking about before I sat down?"

"What do you mean? I wasn't thinking about anything." Jisoo defended quickly, too quickly as another blush spread across her cheeks. "I was just thinking about an essay I have due."

Seulgi's eyebrows raised. "An essay?"

"Yes."

Jisoo held eye contact with her friend for all of three seconds before her gaze flitted away.

"You were totally thinking about Lisa!" She said gleefully. "And pretty naughty things if that blush is anything to go by."

"I was not!" Jisoo was looking anywhere but at her, which only served to strengthen Seulgi's suspicions. "I was just..." She flailed in a very uncharacteristic fashion, causing Seulgi to laugh.