Test Subject 61

This is my first book peeps i hope it is as good in writing as it is in my mind.. pardon the grammer and crappy spelling.. im more concerned about storyline ill come back and edit it.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Mark jumped and cursed loudly as Keven popped from the allyway. "not funny man" he scoweled as he calmed his already meth rotted nerves.

"Yeah.... your face says otherwise," luaghed Keven as he pulled the black ski mask from his face. "so..?" he asked "did that old creep give you the key or what?"

"Well lets just say he doesnt know i have it" said Mark as he pulled a ring of keys from his right front pocket.

He jingled the janitors keys and walked in the direction of the warehouse across the streat. Keven, the cling on right on his tail.

"dude im so f***in stoked right now you dont even know." wispered Keven as he scratched at the sore on his left forearm, struggling to keep up with Marks longer strides.

"they say this is a storage unit as well as meth lab. im gonna get so high tonight!!"

"Shut up bro!" said mark sternly as he turned on his smaller companion.

"we arnt rolling tonight. we are getting what we can and getting out. we cant afford for the cops to show up and catching us loaded and carrying at the same time. that is serious prison time im not willing to serve." he turn on the heal of his black combat boot and stomped over to a metal framed door and started going through the keys.

"S**t sorry dude." wined Keven in a sarcastic voice. as he peared over Mark's shoulder. "im just pumped is all."

''OH F**K...!!" Mark interupted with a loud angery tone. "none of these keys work!!"

"sh*****t really!?!?!?" exclaimed Keven as he stepped back in disgust. and said

"we could go with plan B.." he stated.

"What plan B?" asked mark as he grabbed the door handle in frustration.

To their amazement, the door swung inward noiselessly.

"I was gonna say smash that s**t, but that'll do ol chap that'll do." chuckled Keven as he patted Mark on the shoulder.

"Shut up bro." said mark as he switched on his mag light and stepped into the shadows.

inside the building the subtle noised of the city where replaced by an oppressive stale darkness. mark's flashlight cut throught the shadows as the two peared into dark corners and the high shelving of the warehouse.

after what seemed like forever to him keven started to get antsy.

"Hey.. why dont i check down stairs?" he asked as he shifted his weight from one foot to another.

mark shone his flashlight to the cealing then into kevens face as the other flinched away from the light.

"Fine.." Mark sighed as he pulled out another smaller light. and handed it to the little junky.. "just report back if you find anything, im going upstairs."

With a nod keven skittered off into the shadows. mark then turned to the long dark metal staircase that lead to the upper floors.

****************************