Mr. Turtle and Taylor Swift

Allie: Mr. Turtle died this morning!  :'(  </3.    ~RIP MR.TURTLE~

   Mr. Turtle was her favorite pet in the world. Mr. Turtle wasn't actually a turtle, he was a cat. I knew she had to be bawling her eyes out.

   I looked out of the window, and storm clouds were on the horizon.

   When I got to school, it didn't surprise me that Allie wasn't there. By now I it with Allie everyday at lunch. Seeing as she wasn't there today though, I just skipped all of my classes until free period. I got a text from Allie.

Allie: I need you :(       ~RIP MR.TURTLE~

Me: I'm on my way!      ~AMC+JSM~

   I ran all the way to Allie's house. It started pouring halfway there.

   I was meeting Allie on the sidewalk in front of her house. When I got there, she was smiling and holding Mr. Turtle.

   "Mr. Turtle?" I asked in a confused voice. She let him down, but ignored my question.

   Instead, she turned to me and said "You passed. You worked for it. Do you still want it?" I stared at her until it clicked.

   "Drop everything now.. meet me in the pouring rain..."  I muttered, looking at the ground.

   She leaned in close and whispered, "Do you remember the rest?". Of course I remember the rest.. it's your favorite song!

   "Kiss me on the sidewalk, take away the pain...."

 I looked up at her, and I knew, right then, that she was giving me permission.

   So I just kissed her.

   And she didn't punch me in the face.