CDs and Announcements

A/N Hi guys.. again!!:P WOO! So, another shorty chapter! Boo... but hopefully y'all like it. If you have any questions/ comments leave 'em below!! WOOP WOOP!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

   I got to school early so I could get to our music teacher- Mrs. Hinson-'s room.

  "Mrs. HINSONNNN!!!!!! I need you to listen to this, QUICK!!" And I handed it to her.  She put the CD in and the music started. Her eyes widened.. "This.. this is amazing! Who is it?". She asked. "That's Allie Cox, and Allie has wrote probably over three CDs full of songs. These are just some of the one's she's recorded."

   "Javan... why doesn't she do something with her talent?" She asked me. "I don't know Mrs. Hinson.. but I think I have a plan." I said.

   Later that day,  I heard the announcement.

   "Attention, attention.. there will be a mandatory assembly at 2:30 tomorrow. All students and staff are to be in attendance." Everyone around me started babbling agai, but I just sat there and smiled to myself. I saw Allie accross the room and gave a small wave. She smiled and winked at me. I love her..... smile.

   That afternoon after I finished walking home (after I walked Allie home), I told my mother we needed to go to the mall.... we're going tomorrow.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry guys... I TOLD YOU IT WAS SHORT!!! But I'll try to make some longer ones.....

BYE NOW!