Chapter 5

Lucy's POV

After that battle I promised them to reveal my true identity. So I said to them"Do you know who defeated that your weakest member huh?"I said with my regular voice .

Erza's POV

I think I already heard that voice but I can't pinpoint who is it like someone brainwashed me

Everyone's POV

I ithingk I already heard that voice but I can't pinpoint who is it like someone brainwashed us.

**Flashback**

Lissana's POV

I'm going back to Fairy Tail to get my Natsu hahahhahhah coz someone was stealing him away from me I already planned this so this won't take long.

As soon as I opened the door I shouted " I'm back " everyone look at me looked shock and the shouted "Welcome Back, Lissana " they cried like the team Natsu .I asked Natsu to come with me outside.After we go outside then Natsu asked me "So why do you mant to go outside Lissana" I answered him "ummmmmmh... Natsu do you want to be My Boyfriend? " he wore a sad face "I'm sorry Lissana but my answer is NO cause you know I already have someone that I love and it's Lucy" He answered me That b*tch she always around Natsu that's why he forget me.

The night passed

All if the members are stillin the guild but they are all drunk even Natsu. They did not know what will happen to them tomorrow.

Lissana's POV

I was preparing the brainwashed drink for the guild.

THE NEXT DAY

All of  them wake up and I gave them drinks but someone was on a job so I will just make another one so they can drink I evilly grin