Chapter 3

Lucy's POV

As I was strolling down to Magnolia I saw my apartment and go there and i looked at it it was so dusty and then i saw my landlady then i go to meet her . She saw me and said "Why are you here?". "I will rent here again and this is my payment" I give her the money my mother gave me for my expenses after that i go shopping i buy new clothes like cloaks so they wont recognize me i will tell them when the time is right . After that i buy some new bags and other things i need. Then i got home , I write a letter and send it to master . I said to master i was going back tomorrow but they will never know me. Then i sleep.

THE NIGHT PASSED

It was already morning , I got up from bed and eat my breakfast and then i take a bath and got dressed then were my cloaked with hood on. I walk to the guild and open the door and continue walking then someone block my way . It was NATSU "Who are you?!" HE shouted "You will never know " I replied with a calm voice and change the tone because he will recognize me. "What did you say?"he said "NATSU THAAATS ENOUGH !!!!!!!!!!!!" someone said and saw Master walking towards us "Let' go "Master said and I follow Master to his office as we go inside i sit beside the table and Master sit to his chair and said"Lucy you better said it to them now"

"Okay Master in one condition i will fight Mira-san , Gildarts , Laxus , Erza , Natsu  and Gajeel at one battle. then i will reveal myself to them and join the guild" I replied " Sure,If that's your request"He said

Then we got out and then Master shouted " Alright brats you listened up this person will challenge Mirajane , Guildarts,Team Natsu, Laxus , Erza , Natsu and Gajeel. Then she will reveal herself" then minute passed the whole guild's mouth was in "o" shape "Ehhhhhhhh!" everyone said. We ready ourselves and we all walked to the battle field then master said to Freed to build a magic runes so we cant destroy the city. Then we started the battle"Roar of the fire dragon" Natsu attacked me then i eat his flames and said " Your fire has a nice taste" Everyone's jaw dropped and i use requip magic(it was Layla's magic so lucy learned that too ) then she attacked them with Heavens Wheel Armor.Lissana and Natsu fainted with lots of injuries.Then Erza attack me by her armor Black Wing Armor . I dodge all of her attack then I requip with my Flight Armor , attack erza and she was defeated by me.

TO BE CONTINUED