THE OMNIBUS EDITION - THE MAGPIE MURDERS (1-5)

The first five short stories in one edition.

Who murdered Indigo Black in the **** with the ****?

Colonel Jocquin Colman? Mme Sapphire Azure? Professor Mauvino Mulberry? Mrs Blanche Alabaster? The Reverend Malachi Khaki? Ms Scarletta Crimson? Dr Gray? Some equally shady character?

This is the question Detective Inspector Magpie of Scotland Yard, and his sidekick, Sepia Brown, need answer in:

The One With The Body In The Art Deco Library   –  The Magpie Murders (1)

Which of the usual suspects smashed Indigo Black’s head in with a candlestick in the library at Blackstone Manor? 

The One With The Body Which Floated On By  –  The Magpie Murders (2)

Which of the usual suspects plunged a dagger into Indigo Black’s back and left his body to float down the river Blackstone?

The One With Chocolate And Cyanide  –  The Magpie Murders (3)

Which of the usual suspects poisoned Indigo Black in the dining room of Blackstone Manor?

The One Without The Body –  The Magpie Murders (4)

Which of the usual suspects disappeared Indigo Black?

 The One With Murder In Paradise  –  The Magpie Murders (5)

Which of the usual suspects is hell bent on murder in paradise?