The Badass Alpha

prologue

(jennifer's pov)

"Who the hell do you u think your talking to bitch?" I screamed at this blond bimbo in front of me. Everyone in this goddamn school should know by now not to mess with me, but i guess they still need to learn a lesson, and I'm more than happy to give it to them

"Stay away from my boyfriend ho!" Blond bimbo screamed in my face. o hell to the no.

"I heard about you and Eric in the locker room bitch. He's mine so stay the hell away from him or else." blond bimbo hissed pushing me into the lockers.

uuugghh i go through this every times i change a school. Quite frankly its starting to piss me off. So yeah i might have had sex with Eric, but he's hot. Its obvious to everybody that he's cheating on her stupid ass. Except her! So out of everybody that he had sex with before me doesn't have to hear this blond bimbo bitch about her "supposed" boyfriend but I do! That's some unfair shit and everybody knows that I don't put up with it. Well except her but that's about to change right now.

"listen here skank, if you put your hands on me again, then I swear that I will break them." I said deadly serious.

"You think im scared of you? You wannabe badass. You anit nothing but a worthless piece of crap." Then she had the nerve to punch me! Well she tried to punch me until I expertly stepped out of the way. By then I was pissed. So much for trying to stay in this school for more than 6 months, and trying to avoid confusion because its really starting to seem like its attracted to me. I cant really blame it though I am super sexy. That's way I get all the guys every new school I go to. That and because their attracted to a badass like me. So here I am punching this blond bimbo in the face. (A crowd has already gathered around don't these people have anything better to do with their lives?) She tried to dodged it like me but stepped to the side a moment to late. A moment. That's all I need. My pouch landed right in the middle of her nose. CRUNCH!

"Bitch! You broke my nose!" BB screeched! ( blond bimbo)

I loward my voice and gave her my signature stare/glare and said "I'm going to do worse than that." I raised my fist and punched her in the eye. Then I grabbed her by the hair and dragged her until she was at her open locker, and i slammed her into the corner; she blacked out. All in under 2 minutes.

"JENNIFER EVENS, WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING???????" Mac yelled!! Yeah I call the principal by his first name deal with it.

"Oh nothing" I said in a bored tone. This time tomorrow this is going to be all over YOU TUBE I thought as I looked around and saw almost everyone recording this. Pathetic.

"Sooooo am I expelled or what Mac?" I asked in the same bored tone which I don't think he appreciated at all judging by the way his face turned red.

"ITS MR.ROWAND!!!!!! YES YOU ARE EXPELLED. IN MY OFFICE RIGHT THIS INSTANT MISSY" Mac yelled in my face.

"Well Mac since I'm no longer in your school I think someone should tell you that you breath smells like dog shit. So if you will excuse me I think I'm going to skip out on going to your office and just catch a flight home." Since he still didn't move i pushed his fat ass out of the way. No one said i have good patience.

"Do not come back to these camp grounds ever again miss.Evens" He bellowed after me right when I reached the front entrance. Ha ha I think he finally got over the shock of what I said.

"Wouldn't dream of it Mac." With that I walked out of the door and ran into the woods. I didn't care that my clothes with be ripped to sheds. I didn't care that my father would crew me out when I get home, or that my bitch of a stepmother would find a way to lie to my father about how I didn't need to be alpha of my pack,so her daughter could be the alpha. I didn't even care that my friends would be pissed because every time I got kicked out of a school i got sent farther and farther away to where they cant even visit. All I cared about was the freeing feeling I got when I shifted into the badass alpha.