Chapter 1

Annoyed, Tired and Hatred!

Lets name this particular individual X. I will be talking a lot about her in this weird random book of mine.

This is what I am feeling right now and probably for the rest of my school life. People think they can solve my problems that are within but they can’t. The best thing I can do is smile and say “I am okay!” BUT  X is never  ever satisfied with that answer, X thinks that she can solve my problems when apparently she has problems of her own. She also thinks that she has experience in life, I may be younger than X but I know reality more than her. I just wish she could mind their business but she can’t seem to. IT IMPOSSIBLE FOR X! Its frustrating I mean you can’t just say things like that to me.

X is a person who expects me to be close with her when she isn’t close with me. She acts as if she is an angel...when she clearly isn’t. She expects me to fall into her stupid trap of hers and think that I am being heard from and loved...pfttt stuff her!! I got other people to talk to. People that actually talk to me. Not just for the sake of it like you X.

When it comes to me it seems she has nothing to say but when around others she won’t shut the hell up!!

THE DISHONESTY OF HER BURNS ME.

I am grateful that I end up finding the truth about her at the end. I mean you can’t keep everything from me. Not now, not ever. I will find out and I guess this kind of a threat to you X, you choose me as a friend then act like one. Its time to face the music cause I aint tolerating this from you anymore. You are a person that slowly kills and I am fine with that two can play that game.

A/N:

So just to clarify this can be seen as something that is real but it can also be seen as something that isn’t it depends how you look at it. This book is where I take out all my anger and I guess it’s kinda to make a community I want people to talk out loud. Just message me and I will reply I PROMISE! Tell me what you think in the comments, please vote and follow!!

XoXo Khadija