21 *

[Oo. We've reached 1k. I need to retrieve my snatched toupee]

"No, Minho. I don't want to be yours."

Minho arched a brow. Not quite understanding. Even though Caleb's answer was pretty straight forward.

After that night, Minho wasn't sure what it had been, but he couldn't get enough of Caleb.

Or ... his ass.

Every night for the past two weeks, the two had engaged in some promiscuous activity whether it was making out or giving each other blowjobs or whatever.

And Minho noticed that Caleb also seemed a bit less ... grouchy. Or ... less reserved.

The two actually had conversations.

Minho considered it a problem when someone was more reserved than he was.

Anyways, the two actually spent time together.

And Minho found himself liking Caleb.

More than he did before. And what did you do when you liked someone?

Well, usually, asking them out was the next step.

So that's what Minho did.

Except ... he didn't expect to be rejected.

"I don't understand." Minho blinked. He had never been rejected before. Usually, he got what he wanted.

Maybe Caleb hadn't heard him clearly.

"I said, no. I don't want to date you, Minho. I barely know you."

Minho scoffed. "I wonder why."

Caleb narrowed his eyes. "What's that supposed to mean?"

"Of course you don't know me. You refuse to have any form of interaction with me. When I try to interact with you, you wanna dip off into your shitty studio. Or into your room. Or whatever. That's why you don't know me! Because you block me out." Minho huffed.

"No wonder why you don't have any friends. You're an inconsiderate, cocky piece of shit!"

Minho found himself getting a bit more agitated when it seemed as though his words hadn't even made it past Caleb's ear drums.

Until ... the younger frowned.

"I'm sorry." He didn't sound totally sincere. However, he didn't sound like a robot either.

There was a bit of sincerity in his tone.

And that small bit of sincerity combined with the look on his face ... that was enough to make Minho relax a bit.

What could he say? He was a sucker for sad faces.

"I don't mean to. Not really. It's just a habit I developed."

"What? Distancing yourself?" Caleb nodded in reply. And Minho sighed. "You can't distance yourself. Especially if there are people who genuinely want to know you. You don't know me. And I don't know much about you. And that's because you distance yourself."

Minho cocked his head to the side a bit in thought. "Of course ..." he couldn't just blame everything on Caleb.

It took two to tango.

"I'm not a very sociable person. I do tend to be quiet at times. I also just don't really know how to keep a conversation going..."

Caleb smiled a bit and extended his hand. "I'll try harder if you try harder."

Minho arched a brow and looked down at the younger's hand skeptically before meeting his eyes. And he nodded slightly. "Deal."

Then, they shook on it.