Chapter seven

Niall's POV

I just told her I missed her. Oh god no she's going to think I'm a crazy stalker. Who just says her parents deserved to die then tells them they missed her. And now she's just sat in my car starring at me not saying anything. I was getting so nervous, what on earth would she say back to that. She did what I thought she would do; ignore my comment and just look out of the window. 

We pulled up at her dorm and she quickly jumped out without saying anything. I messed this up once and I'm not loosing her again. I jumped out of the car and followed her up to her room. She was stood at the door way when we heard screams coming from her room. We looked at each other and I insisted I entered first. As I opened the door, I checked every room and got the bedroom last. As I got to the door and looked in, all I saw was Louis and Zayn playing x-box with Amy.

''Guys why the bloody hell would you scream like that?'' The all turned their heads to look at me and jumped at my words.

''Oh well our x-box broke so we asked Amy if we could come over to play and she said yeah but then Zayn was beating me and I didn't like it I'm so sorry Niall and Ellie'' Before I even spoke, Louis rushed over to Ellie and gave her the tightest hug he could without killing her.

''Louis cant breathe here'' We all chuckled at her comment and before long we all went to sit in the lounge to watch films. 

Ellie's POV

''I vote we invite the others over for a sleepover'' Amy stated and I just groaned. I wasn't in the mood for a big gathering after what Niall said to me in the car. But after about 10 minutes everyone was here and arguing over what movie to watch. Whilst they were arguing I went to my bedroom and led on my bed. I didn't lock the door because I knew no one would even bother to come in here. 

I went over to my bed and got out the folded picture I put under my pillow of my mum, dad and I. On the back it said 'forever and always, Mum and Dad x' They gave me it the day the crash happened, they said I needed to make sure I knew I always had them. But hey left me and it was all my fault. Hot tears started pouring from my eyes, dripping down my face onto the picture. I would do anything to see them again. I put the picture back under my pillow and just led there thinking about life. Why did they have to go? Why couldn't I have gone to heaven with them instead of even more pain being caused to me by being here? And certainly why was Niall here, that just added to more of my problems. Suddenly there was a knock at the door and a certain group entered without me even saying they could come in. They all just looked at me until Harry spoke up.

''Ellie we heard you crying please come watch the film with us?'' He came over and sat on the side of my bed. I wiped the tears from my eyes and got up.

''Yeah okay what are we watching?''

''Whatever you want you can choose.'' I went over to the movie rack and picked out my favourite film. Grease lightening.

''Hey that's Nialls favourite film as well'' Zayn said after seeing the opening credits. I just turned towards Niall who was giving me a small smile with desperate eyes. I turned back to the film.

''yeah I know it is, its my favourite as well'' now it was my turn to smile at him. He noticed and just blushed and looked away. Maybe I could forgive him. We were about half way through the movie when I got up to get blankets and pillows for everyone to sleep on. Whilst in the bedroom, Niall walked in to help me.

''Hey Ellie do you need any help?'' He asked with pleading eyes. Why did he want to help so bad? He did say he missed me maybe that had something to do with it.

''Uh yeah sure could you take all this to the lounge? I'll let you guys decide who's sleeping where I don't want to be in the middle of that argument'' He laughed at what I said and can I just say he has the most amazing laugh in the world. I don't know what it was about it but I loved it. We both walked back to the lounge where everyone was and placed the pillows and blankets in the middle of the room. Everyone dived on them whilst I led out on the sofa, taking up all of it. Zayn noticed I took his place and jumped on me. The rest of the boys followed and soon I was pushed on the floor but fell onto a glass and it smashed. Everyone stopped and looked at me. I didn't even realize what happened until I stood up and saw bits of glass poking out of me. 

''We need to go to the hospital.'' Liam shouted but there was no way I was going to the hospital after my parents both died. I've hated the places ever since. I was about to protest when a pair or arms lifted me up bridal style. I looked at who it was and to my surprise it was Niall. 

I was placed in the car and we started driving. I saw signs for the hospital and i was getting nervous. I started hyperventilating and soon everything became black.