Chapter Six

Ellie's POV

Everyone in the room just looked at me and Harry. I nudged Harry's arm in order for him to go over to Niall.

''Mate whats wrong you need to tell me''

''Harry my dads gang killed my mother'' Once Niall said that he broke down in tears in front of all of us. He didn't care though he just sobbed in Harry's arm. ''No one understands what its like to loose both your parents at this age'' Once he said that i couldn't help myself but go over to him. I crouched down by his leg and he just looked at me in disgust. ''What it's not like you can help at all, you probably haven't experienced anything like this so don't start telling me 'it's okay don't worry' because it bloody well is-''

''YOU KNOW WHAT I ACTUALLY HAVE I LOST BOTH MY PARENTS A YEAR AGO SO DON'T YOU DARE TELL ME I DON'T KNOW WHAT ITS LIKE'' And with that i grabbed him by the collar of his shirt and pushed him against the wall. I was about to punch him when he spoke up.

''What could your stupid parents not look after their stupid daughter? They were just as pathetic as you, they deserved to be killed but my parents didn't they deserve to be here I'm glad your parents died though they-'' 

That was it. I lost it with him and pounded my fist into his face. Just when I thought he was done he spoke again

''Always were pretty weak were'nt you'' He had a smirk on his face when he said that and before i knew it he pushed me off him and to the other side of the room. It set me off again. Before i could do anything though the boys pulled me off him and took me to one of their many bedrooms. 

''Niall what was that? HOW COULD YOU DO THAT TO HER''

''I DON'T KNOW WHAT CAME OVER ME I DON'T CONTROL MY MOUTH YOU KNOW THAT''

''NIALL YOU'RE TURNING INTO YOUR FATHER'' Then it was quiet. Too quiet. I knew something was about to happen. I got out of the bedroom and looked at Harry and Niall. They had a hold of each others collars and were looking in each others eyes. Then suddenly Niall let Harry go and just sat on the floor against the wall and bought his knees to his head. He started sobbing but i had no sympathy for this idiot at all. I charged out of the dorm and went running again for the second time this day. After about 2 hours I started to head back. It was getting dark and i was getting scared. A car pulled up beside me and the window rolled down. I got scared so I did the only thing I could. Ran. The car drove along side me slowly. I took a glance into the open window to see the driver was Niall. I scoffed and he heard me.

''Will you please get in the car Ellie'' I stopped and just starred at him. Was this guy for real? I just carried on walking.

''Ellie please we need to talk''

''I'm not wasting any time on you Niall James Horan'' Next thing I know it started raining and I was getting soaked. He knew I wouldn't stay out here so he just smirked at me. I walked around to the passenger side and got in. 

''Was that so hard'' Boy he was testing me. I ignored him but he wouldn't stop starring at me the whole ride home. 

''Why are you staring at me?'' I didn't turn to him but i knew he turned round. He had been caught.

''Because you're beautiful'' He said it as quiet as possible but I still heard it. 

''Thats not what you said 4 months ago is it'' Now it was my turn to make the sassy come backs.

'' I can explain all of that'' I just laughed at his comment, I knew this was a bad idea.

''Ellie please hear me out'' 

''well what else am I meant to do I'm kind of locked in your car'' Now he laughed. I couldn't help but smile.

''I GOT YOU TO SMILE I GOT YOU TO SMILE'' I just smiled even more at this.

''Shut up just explain''

''Okay well my dad he was a gang leader. I didn't know until 4 years ago. I had to move to London with my family to protect ourselves. If we stayed in Cali then we were at risk of being hunted down and we couldn't risk that. So we packed up and moved there. I couldn't use my phone hence why i didn't phone or call you because they could have tracked your number and got you or tracked my number. We couldn't risk it so dad told me to just break everything off with all my friends. I had no one left because of all the shit he was in and stuff to do with the gang. He told me I needed to learn the basics of the gang and I had to learn how to fight and use guns to look after my mother. I was her protection. I got to hooked up with the gang thing that I was so high nothing could stop me. I got to big for my boots, I left everyone and I changed into a different person. Anyway a rival gang 'The Wanted' killed my dad when he was on a night mission. I had no choice but to leave the gang. Everyone was okay with it because they wanted me to have a future and not get rapped up in all the gang stuff. So that's when I met the guys. They were in a small gang but not any gang one that only protects people, no purpose killings only if we have too. So i joined them and we grew the gang to about 200 people. But I left because 'The Wanted' were in town. If I left my mum she would be okay but she wasn't a member of a gang killed her''

He stopped talking for a while before he spoke again.

''I-I-I erm-I m-missed yy-you Ellie''