Certified Player 11

"Donghae-ah..." I whispered. Why did he said that? Does he mean it? Does he really love me??? He looked at me and pulled his hug. I felt some tears on my cheeks now.

He used his thumb to wipe my tears. "Sorry for making you cry." He whispered.

"Do you really... Love me??" I asked, half-crying.

He smiled sadly. "Of course." He said seriously. "You're the one I should ask." I looked at him. "Are you serious about me? Are you sure you're going to choose me?" He asked, unsure.

"Of course." I answered. His eyes were serious and sad.

"Are you sure?? Aren't you just getting revenge on Jessica?" He asked. Omo. I felt guilty. I am getting a revenge. But, not on Jessica. This is for all the girls whose heart got broken by Lee Donghae.

"I'm not." I looked straight into his eyes and instantly removed it. Sh**! I'm so guilty! "I'm serious on you, Donghae-ah... I want to get to know you more. And I think I'm starting to like you..." Honestly... Well, I do think I'm starting to like him. But, I won't let it continue. I won't fall for him.

He smiled. "Thank you." I stared at him. "Thank you for choosing me. Even if I still think you like Yunho more." He smiled sadly again and grabbed my hand.

"Donghae-ya..." I said, almost whispering. He turned his head to me. "Sorry for causing you so much trouble..." I apologized.

His face's expression became gentle. "You didn't cause any trouble at all. You actually made me very happy today." I smiled at him. He touched my face. Then, he hugged me. "Thank you."

I don't know, but, after what happened this whole day, I can't sleep anymore. I kept on thinking what happened between me and Donghae. I'm not sure if I should trust what he just said. Is he serious??? I mean, c'mon! I'm the new girl! How could he love me easily? Unlike Jessica, who was always looking out for him. She's always been there for him. Maybe he's just confuse.

I still can't sleep because of that. Huh! I looked at the wall clock and it read, 12:00 midnight. Ampf! I'm having insomnia!

I'm about to close my eyes when my phone suddenly rang. I picked it up, I saw Yunho's name. I immediately answered it.

"Hey." He greeted once I answered my phone.

"Hey." I greeted back. I don't know what to say.

"Why aren't you asleep yet?" He immediately asked.

I shrugged as if he can see me. I rolled on the bed. "Can't sleep. Just thinking." I answered.

There's a soft sound of chuckle. "Of something? Rather, someone?" He asked again.

"Ya, you're intruiging me." I said, then he chuckled again. "I'm just reminiscing what just happened earlier."

"Oh... Are you going to change your mind?" He asked once again.

"I can't change my mind." I answered.

"You really do like Donghae, huh?" His voice sounded sad suddenly. My face turned sad too. Good thing, he can't see me. "Well, good luck to the both of you. I wish you both happiness." I smiled and kept silent. "Take care of Donghae. He's gentle and sweet if you get to know him more." Sounds like it's okay for him.

"Yeah." I plainly answered.

"Anyway, sorry to bother you. I'm going to sleep now. You, too."

"Yeah, sure. Good night, then." I finally spoke. "And thank you, Yunho." I smiled, though he can't see me.

"Good night, Joon Hee. See you around." The last thing he said and we both cut the line. I sighed. I let go of my crush. No turning back now. That's our last good bye. I'm now going to prioritize my studies and our revenge to the Dream Boy.