Certified Player 3

I heard a knock on the door and hurriedly went down. I opened it and saw Sunye, Mimi and Yenny. They smiled at me. "Hi, Joon Hee." Mimi greeted. They all looked fresh. Hm...

"Hello, girls." I greeted back. I let them in. "Umma! I've got some visitors!" I shouted to my mom, who's in the kitchen.

"Okay, Joon Hee! Just clean your mess, okay?!" Mom shouted back. I led my new friends to my room upstairs.

"Wow! Your room is cute, Unni!" Yenny said.

"Hey, why call me 'Unni'?" I asked.

"You're older than me! I'm just a sophomore." Yenny cheerfully remarked again.

"Oh, okay!" I replied. "Anyway, what are we going to talk about?" I immediately wanted to know the topic. But, I have some guess. Maybe it's Lee Donghae.

"Lee Donghae..." See? I knew it's him! "Let's crush him!" The three said in unison.

"What?!" I shouted. The three looked at each other and nodded. I can't believe it! I was just thinking about how Lee Donghae would eventually learn his lesson and stop being a jerk and now... What?!

"We just talked about him earlier and figured out the things you said in the detention." Sunye explained about their unison.

"You got to help us in this, Unni. We have to make him learn his lesson! So that he wouldn't hurt girls like us ever again!" It's Yenny's turn to speak up. She was kind of asking me if I would help them using her eyes. She's actually persuading me using that puppy eyes!

"I'm not really sure..." I kind of hesitated. Well, it came to me to get revenge. But, that time I was alone. And, I never thought I'll win. And, I'm not the girl he broke up with, so what's the reason for having revenge? They might even tagged me as an obsessed fan and I'm having revenge cause he won't go out with me.

"Please, Joon Hee? Help us! You're the one who made us realize he's been playing with us all this time!" It almost sounded like Mimi is begging. "And I am begging." Wow! Did she read my mind?!

"Well... Even if I wanted to help, I can't think of something to come back for." I shook my heard sidewards. Signaling that I haven't thought of something.

The three grinned. "We thought of something." Sunye said. With an evil smile. Wow, an angel's face can make an evil smile?

"Really? That's fast." I curiously said. "So, what is it?"

Again, they looked at each other and nodded. "You can broke his heart, like what he did to ours. Be his girl." Mimi stated. My jaw dropped.

"What?!" I exclaimed. "Are you serious?!" Okay, am I being loud?! Because, I just heard that I'm going to be Lee Donghae's girlfriend! "There's no way I'm going to be a bait!"

The three had that disappointed look in their eyes. I looked at each. They look so broken hearted. Huh.

"What shall I do?" The three giggled and looked excited to execute the thing. No waaaaaaay!

"Look, I don't even like him. I don't think I can do that." I disagreed.

"That's just it, Unni! You don't like him! That's much easy! You can just dump him!" Yenny insisted.

"Yeah. And since you're new, and he haven't seen you... You'll appear like a mystery to him. And he'll be attracted to you!" Sunye added.

"Wait. I'm not even pretty, like you, girls." I still pushed. The three looked at each other and gave me a glare, also crossing their arms. Mimi got a mirror and held it in front of me. I saw myself.