Chapter 7

(Sonics Pov)

I see Amy walking with Scourge, what does he want from her? I have this feeling, could it be that I am jealous? I always had a crush on Amy, but when she introduced me to Sally... she seemed to be hinting us to be together, so we started dating.

I regret that big time, I wish I was there beside her and not Scourge. Knowing him, he will just play around with Amy. I have to worn her, fast.

"Amy!" I call out her name, when she turns around and walks up to me. "I don't think you should be around Scourge"

"Why not?!" she asks, her face going a bit red. Is she mad or blushing?

"He is a bad guy Amy, he-" before I managed to finish Amy stopped me.

"HE IS NOT, he was nicer than you ever been. For these past years!" she stormed off, and I am just standing there. HeartBroken.

I was about to go after her, try to explain but Sally pulled on my arm. I noticed the look in her eyes, she was worried or upset.

"Sonic.... I want to break up... I found someone else and-" before she finished I cut her off.

"It's fine Sal.... I think I fell for someone else as well." I say, looking over at Amy.

When I turn back around, I see Sally with a smile on her face. I guess she saw it coming, and I am glad I am not breaking her heart. I would never want that to happen, we are close friends either way.

"Friends?"

"Friends" she says as she gives me a hug.

We both split ways, I notice that she was talking about Mike. He finally got his girl, and I am happy for them. But me and Amy will be harder.... does she even like me?

(Amy's Pov)

Sonic had a temper, to say such stuff about Scourge. It's not his business who is my friend and who is not. If I want to be friends with him, or even more I CAN!

"Amy?" I turn to Scourge, I was walking ahead.

"Yes?" he comes up closer, and places his hands on my waist.

"Would you be my girlfriend?" when I heard these words, my heart stopped. Did I want him to be my boyfriend?

I saw Sonic, Christina and Ariana in the distance. They had either a mad or worried look, what was their problem? Scourge was really nice, like a gentleman.

I turn to face his blue eyes again, they seemed a bit worried. I nod my head, and he kisses me.... He actually kisses me. When he stops, and tells me he will see me after school, I see my friends look at me.

Sonic and Christina walked away, Ariana stood there. She gave me a smile and walked away as the bell rang.

Was this a wrong choice?

Was Amy right or wrong?

Ariana belongs to me, Christina belongs to @Sonamy08