Chapter 4

(Amy's Pov)

I ran all the way to my house, Ariana not far behind me. As I go inside, I get on my couch an cover myself in my blanket. I start watching Netflix, wile getting my ice cream.

"You...can...run....fast" said Ariana as she came in panting.

"Hehehe, sorry. Wanna watch Netflix?" I ask her, she goes to my kitchen then upstairs.

What the hell is that hedgehog up to now, she comes back with a black blanket. She sits down beside me, takes a spoon out and takes some ice cream for the box. I will take that as I yes!

We start watching (fav/movie) and it had to be the best movie I seen, Ariana wasn't soo much into it. But still liked it, she still said White House Down was the best! Stubborn like her brother.

"Can we watch White House Down now?" Ariana asked, as the movie finished.

"We watched it like 29 times, I think that is more than we ever watched Dirty Dancing!" I said, as I looked through other movies.

"It was your idea to watch Dirty Dancing most of the time, and I jut love the explosions and some blood here and there!" she said, pretty exited. She was never a typical girl.

She sure is Shadows younger sister, both if them are not typical! They are both different, but in a good way!

We keep looking through movies, until we hear a knock on the door. Ariana gives me a smile and gets her lazy ass off the couch and answers the door.

"Ohh Hi Sonic" she said super loudly, obvious for me to hear."oh hey sally" she said, her voice annoyed. She never liked my cousin.

"Is Amy okay?" I hear Sonic ask, trying to look in on wharves going on.

"Ohh yeah she is fine. Just a sore head, now we are watching a movie and she fell asleep. Bye!" and with that I heard the door shut.

"That's your excuse now" she said as she sat back down. I am sure glad I have a friend like her.

We were having a great night, it was around 1 in the morning when there was a knock on the door, this time I go answer it.

I open the door to see an bit so happy Shadow, what viable doing here at 1 am!

"Is Ari here?" he asks, looking above me, until I feel something jump from behind me.

"Hi big bro? Why are you here?" she asks him, as I let him inside.

"Why didn't you tell me you are staying over?!" Shadow said, anger I his voice.

"Ups, sorry!" said Ariana acting all innocent.

After a while of their talk, Shadow stayed over with us. We also got Christina and Tails to stay over as well, we had one fun night.

We did everything played truth and dare, watch silly videos, play monopoly, cook and even dance like drunk people. This was one of the best nights I ever had. I have great friends.

Next part soon!