Chapter 4: Danielle

Danielle'sPOV

(2 days later)

'Where am I? Where is this place?' I thought as I entered a deserted alley.

I kept walking, suddenly stopping as I felt someone watching me. I looked around and saw no one. My instincts telling me that there's something wrong. I started running, not paying attention to where I was heading. I felt something move, but before I could stop I crashed into someone's body making me stumble back and the person not even move.

Almost falling, the person grabbed me from my forearm, making me stand upright.

I eyed him from head to toe. He was very tall and obviously worked out daily. He was wearing a black combat suit with a black ski mask. He looked terrifying.

"I have terrific plans for you, young one." I knew that voice anywhere. He was the cause of my nightmares, my pain, and my decision to run away. Father.

I trashed around in his grip, making him grab me even tighter. I slightly flinched.

With his free hand he reached to his left side, taking out a throwing knife. He aimed it at my heart. I trashed and kicked him, trying to stop him, unsuccessfully.

"Now let me finish what I started a year a go. Say hello to your mother for me" He said, putting emphasis on mother.

He moved his knife with force and pierced through my chest, right to the heart.

"Aaaahhh!!!" I shot my eyes open and forced my body to sit down in a fast manner. Sweat was dripping off my forehead. And I was shivering.

I looked around, and noticed I was in what looked like an infirmary room. I noticed that the person next to me jumped from surprised. It was Mr. Flaying Hottie. His face changed from surprise to worry. Why? We're complete strangers to each other.

"Are you okay!? What happened!?" He grabbed my hand and stroked it lightly with his thumb.

"Just some stupid nightmare.." I yanked my hand back from his touch. I soon regretted my actions when I saw his hurt face, but as soon as it came, it soon left.

"Where am I?" I asked, standing up.

"Somewhere safe." A half android guy said while walking in with the rest of the titans? Was that how they called themselves?

"What happened to me?" I asked.

"Don't worry, seems you were just sleep deprived and your temperature already subsided." The cyborg guy said.

"..Again...?" I mumbled to myself.

I need to find a way to get out of here and fast.

...Wait! WHERE THE FUCK IS MY SWORD!? I looked around desperately. I can't loose my sword!!

"Looking for this?" A gloomy girl in dark blue cloak asked in a monotoned voice. She took my sword from under her dark blue cloak.

"I can't be without my sword!" I said, my voice sounding somewhat desperate. Damn it.

I need to get my sword now and escape soon.

"You're not getting your sword until you answer our questions." Mr. Flying Hottie said in a more serious tone.

"Who are you?" Mr....ah whatever, fuck it. Fuck you Hottie.

"....Danielle" I quietly said.

"Why are you in Jump City?" The guy who was half android asked.