Chapter 1: New Girl in Town

Danielle's POV

"It's so hot today and it's barely noon." I mumbled to myself as I drove on my black motorcycle down the street looking for a motel.

The sun is too bright for my liking and my black clothing isn't helping. Don't get me wrong, I'm not a goth, but black makes me look more badass...and it'd better for hiding at night...yeah that. I'm wearing black jean shorts, a black tank top and black converses, nothing fancy.

I go from city to city hoping to stay unnoticed... Unless I find the fun stuff.

(An hour later)

"Here you go Miss" The motel guy smiles at me while handing me my room key. Before I took the room key from his hands, I noticed that he looked from my eyes to my D size chest. Pervert.

"Excuse me, I think my eyes are up here" I pointed to my eyes while smirking. He looked away and my smirk grew wider. I took my room key from his hand and started walking away. I stopped and without looking back, I waved back to him "See you around, Pervert." I said casually. And I walked out and headed towards the stairs. My room is in the second floor.

I entered the room and tossed my back pack onto a small sofa. I got inside the bathroom and undressed. I'm going to take a quick shower.

I turned on the water and stepped inside the shower.I quickly cleaned myself with soap and shampoo.

After showering, I grabbed a towel and wrapped it around me. I got out of the shower and looked at myself in the mirror. I couldn't help but stare at my scars. I have a long scar on my back that goes from the nape of my neck to my lower back. Another small scar were my right side ribs are. And other small scars here and there. 'Whatever, they make me look more badass-' My stomach's growling broke me from my thoughts.

I quickly dried myself and put on some dark shorts, a white male dress shirt and my red combat boots. I grabbed my sword in its sheath and placed it inside the sword's bag. I hung it over my shoulder. I grabbed some money from my back pack and headed towards the door.

If I remember correctly, there was a pizza place downtown. Downtown is close by, so might as well walk there. I walked out the room and locked the door behind me.

___________

Robin's POV

"I'm so hungry, Man!" Beast Boy whined as he entered the living room / kitchen / command room. He headed towards the couch, where we all sat.

"Let's go get some pizza." Cyborg said while standing up.

"Joyous!!" Starfire shot up excitedly. Raven and I stood up, too.

We all headed towards the garage. Everyone hopped inside the T-car while I hopped on my R-Cycle. We drove out of the garage, through the secret passage, and into the city.

_____________

"Let's order the vegetarian special!" Beast Boy exclaimed.

"No! Let's order the meat lovers experience!" Cyborg protested.

"Friends, I suggest we order a pizza with anchioves and mint frosting." Said Starfire while eyeing the menu. Beast Boy and Cyborg looked at her with disgust.

"Uh, Star, not everything in the menu is a pizza toping.." I told Star.

"Oh.." She looked down to her hands, embarrassed.

"Just order something already." Raven said in an angry monotone voice. This pizza discussions go on and on...

"Anything as long as its vegetarian." Beast Boy said.

"Pepperoni then!" Cyborg protested.

"Why not just order the cheese pizz-"

Starfire was cut off by an explosion at the jewelry store from across the street.

"Titans, go!" I ordered. We stood up and ran towards the jewelry store.

___________________________________

A/N:

Lame (๑・__・๑) I know. Just bare(is this the correct one?) with me please.

Anyway.... Hope you guys like it!!!

Danielle - Well... at least I'm a badass.

Me - What does that supposed to mean?

Danielle - ......

Me - You little shi-...

Titans - *just stare at Author-san and Danielle throw Oreos at each other*