5-Carter and his dad

Carter POV

You may think this is disgusting and a lot of people do but before we get there let me tell you how this started.

I was living on the streets until I was 7, that's when a guy who was 21 saw me, his name was Jack. He took me in and he actually never adopted me and I never saw him as a dad. The next year he but me in school and I met some great people. My two best friends, Piper and Ciara, saw me eating fluff and made a joke asking me who's was that fresh from and at the same time they both said YOUR DAD? And they started laughing non stop. I was a blushing mess and I was sad..I don't have a dad. Or a mom. Or anyone besides Jack. So I went with it and I went home that day.
"hey Jack wanna know something funny?" I asked him, me a blushing mess.
"what's up?" he replied.
"so in school today my friends made a joke about you making a cum sandwich and then they started shipping us. Except they said dad and your not my dad but-" I was cut off with him kissing me and we'll... I leaned in and it was...it made me feel not alone..I felt like someone cared and that was Jack..
"I think we should wait" I said.
"until when" he asked.
"The 7th grade" I told him.
After that the tension was insane. We couldn't hold it in anymore. So when we hit Feb in 6th we started kissing again. My friends started making jokes about us...doing it..at this point and of course I didn't tell them but they actually started believing that we do um yeah and they were getting closer.We just kiss. But once you know I'm in highschool now and some other stuff started happening. He's 24 and I'm 15. I'm still young and you guys are probably thinking ew that's wrong. Well...love is not a choice.