Chapter 2

Logan POV

It's was Friday afternoon and I was home alone. Lindy went to Delia's to help her study for a test. Mom and Dad were out of town for the weekend and Garret had football practice. I guess I could call Jasmine to come over. I take out my phone and call her. A few rings rang and then she picked up.

"Hello?"

"Hey Jas it's Logan"

"I know, I have caller ID" she says giggling

"Do you wanna come over?" I ask

"Um right now?"

"I mean, if you want. I'm home alone and I'm getting a little lonely." I say trying to make her laugh although it was true.

"Alright be there soon" she says giggling.

I decide to make lunch for Jasmine and I. I head to the kitchen and start making sandwiches.

***

An hour passed and Jasmine is still not here. It's 5:25 and I'm still lonely. I decided to call Jasmine again. It took her 3 rings to pick up the phone

"Hello?"

"Hey Jas, it's Logan. Where are you?"

"What do you... oh my gosh I totally forgot! I'm so sorry Logan."

"How did you forget" I say a little annoyed

"Well I was home when you called and when I was getting my stuff to leave, I started feeling a little tired so I took a nap. I must've forgotten when I woke up."

"Oh" it was all I could say

"If you want I can come over now?" she says trying to be cheerful. I check the time and it was starting to get late.

"No, it's ok Jas. It's starting to get a little late anyways" I say.

"How about we go to the beach tomorrow?" she says happily

"Alright. I can pick you up if you want." I say agreeing to her idea

"Do you want me to call Lindy and Delia and you call Garret?"

"How about you and me just go?" I say

"Just you and me?"

"Is there a problem with that?"

"Actually there isn't" she says

"I'm gonna go to sleep Jas. Good night"

"Good night Logan" she says.

And those were the last words she said after we hung up. I'm actually happy it's just me and her. I think I'm starting to have feelings for Jasmine. I smile at the thought and head upstairs to my room. Once I'm in my bed, I slowly drift off to sleep, excited about tomorrow.

Lindy POV

I'm at Delia's place helping her study.

"Hey what time is it Deels?"

"Let me check...8:43 why"

"I should go home now. Logan is all alone and I'm starting to feel bad for leaving him."

"Oh ok. Did I do well?" she asks me and honestly Delia did pretty good.

"You're gonna ace that test" I say smiling

"Thanks Lindy, you're the best!" she says hugging me

"Alright bye Delia!" I say heading out her front door.

Delia's house isn't so far from mine so I walked to her house. And now I'm walking home. I used my phone as a flashlight because it was getting dark.
***
Once I made it home, I grabbed the key and unlocked the front door and opened it. The lights were off so I'm guessing Logan fell asleep. I walk into the living room and see untouched sandwiches on the coffee table and pillows on the floor. "what did he do when I was gone" I whisper to myself.