-13-

Quinn's pov:

"You feel good? Or do I call for today too?" I asked Eli while sitting on her bed with my back to her as she put on her usual stuff before facing my back, I could just feel her gaze burning a hole in my T-shirt.

"I'm good, nothing as bad as the first days, I'll be fine." I felt her kneel down on the bed while I held her teddy she got so long ago it seems, I was surprised to feel her arms pass around me and pull me against her, I had a confused look on my face as she laid her chin on my shoulder. "Thanks for helping out." She smiled

(Like this pick here but with my characters haha.)

"Of course

"Of course." I said, pulling down my T-shirt with her hand. "Keep your hands from wandering." Her cheeks turned a bit pink and laid her head against my shoulder as I rolled my eyes amused.

I set her plush down and sighed, looking back at her.

"Lets go." I said trying to get up but she just held on tighter, even yanking me back against her. "Eli..." 

"I don't wanna move, despite the bond we haven't been this close in a while." She whispered in my shoulder and I sighed.

"You know what I will say."

"To give up."

"Yes."

"And you know what I will say."

"Never."

"Yes."

"So it's a stalemate, neither getting what they want."

"Quinn I don't care for your past, if it's something bad you did you need to let go of it."

"It isn't that, you don't know anything, I can't."

'Quinn you can but you refuse, I am dead, I will not come back, please let go of me and let her show you happiness again."

"Quinn you can but you refuse, please let me show you happiness again."

I closed my eyes and turned my head away from her, it felt like being punched in the gut to hear the phantom voice of Bea and Eli say almost the exact same thing, it hurt so much.

"Eli you are not my mate."

"But you are mine..... Just give me a chance because you either let me get to you the simple or the hard way and it would be easier on you if you chose the simple way because as I said I don't lie and never will, I speak only the truth and I will keep my promise."

"Stop saying that!" I harshly whispered at her with a glare but when our eyes met it didn't seem to have effect on her in any shape or form.

"Say what? Do you have problems being lied too? I will never lie." No my problem is the opposite, the 'not-lying' part.

"I said stop saying that." I growled softly.

"Don't make this be the harder choice."

"Then stop if you don't want to, I don't even know what you are talking about." I still only had just my head turned around despite being able to completely face her if I wished.

"Fine if you won't accept the bond the simple way then--" She didn't finish what she had to say and grabbed my lower jaw with one hand and turning my head more to the side and kissed me.

My eyes went wide from shock as my arms remained at my side, instead of pushing her away in shock I froze, unable to move.

'Don't fight it Quinn, my time is over and has been for over 100 years, it's her turn at your heart now.'

Eli's pov:

If she won't give in the bond herself I will make her give into it myself.

A kiss pushes the bond forth a whole lot..... And feels good at the same time.

I can't describe the feeling exactly but I can try, it's not one explosion or fireworks in the stomach, no it's more like a thousand small firecrackers that doesn't seem to stop with butterflies filling your stomach to the brim.

By the look on her face her tense muscles relaxing wasn't noticed by herself.

I didn't really care though, the sparks and the feeling in my stomach almost giving me a high, it was something I had dreamed about for so long, far longer then I had wanted something else.

I sighed softly as I pushed my tongue in her mouth and pushed her frozen body down while exploring my new territory before finally pulling away as I need air.

My hands were planted next to her head as my hair created a hazel curtain I was still so close as I stared at her in silence.

She seemed so shocked, confused and conflicted, blinking at me and gaping like a fish out of water.

"I got no self control." I whispered after a while. "'cause when it comes to you I can't say no I don't wanna taste, I want it all."

She just stared up at me before I saw tears filling her eyes as she grabbed me and simply hugged me, I let her as I'm sure it brought back memories for her to be kissed.

I just hugged her back while laying there as she silently broke down, I don't think we'll end up going to school today after all.