The Alpha's Daughter. :. Chapter 4 .:

Chapter 4.

.:;;:.Eli Divyne's Interlude.:;;:.

Maybe those words weren't the best choice, but they came out as fast as I saw Amelia crying.

I honestly didn't feel anything for Amelia anymore since I've met Arcane. She's everything Amelia's ... Not. Arcane looked like she was going to breakdown, and I wanted to shove Amelia off my torso and hug Arcane.

Sienna walked to us, from the front doors. She had a pissed off look on her face when she looked at Arcane and Amelia.

"Get the hell out of my face!" she yelled, and I looked at her in shock. She screamed at me to leave, and so I did, leaving the most beautiful girl in the world... Crying.

I could heard choked out sobs coming from Amelia, I rubbed her back absentmindedly.

"Who does she think she is?" Melia wailed loudly, clutching my shirt.

"It's her first day and she's trying to steal the man I love!" I froze.

She loves me? What?

"I love you baby." she said, hugged the life out of me. I was silent and still frozen, thinking this through my head.

Do I love her?

No, I don't.

This is just high school... Love is too complex...

"Yeah." I said dumbly, before taking her death grip off me. She looked me at in confusion, and I shook my head.

"I'll see you later Melia," I said, giving her an even look.

"But, say it back first!" she pestered, hugging me again.

I tore her off me, and shook my head. I walked off quickly, leaving her there to cry.

"SAY IT BACK!" she screamed behind me.

It was too late, I was too far gone.

I'll deal with her later.

----